By SeeTechnologies Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Reconnect helps you keep in touch with important business contacts, select friends and favourite family members on a regular basis. It can be used as a lightweight Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application to document and follow up on sales leads, for networking purposes, or for personal use.
Reconnect frees you from the tedium of repeatedly entering contact reminders. Select a contact from your main address book and specify their contact frequency - Reconnect will calculate the date to reconnect based on the date you last contacted them. When you're due to contact someone today you'll receive a notification at the time of your choice. You can even contact the person via their Preferred Contact Method directly from the notification.
- automatically logs contact name, date and contact method for calls (iPhone only), emails (all devices), messages (iPhone only), and visits (all devices) initiated through Reconnect
- manually log contact events not initiated through Reconnect such as calls made on a land-line phone
- at a glance see who is due to be contacted in the near future on the Upcoming tab
- view who you missed reconnecting with on the Overdue tab
- displays individuals or businesses recently contacted on the Recents tab to provide quick access for updating contact log notes
- all tabs provide convenient access to contact details stored in the device’s address book (includes editing contact details)
- if you delete a contact through the Phone or Contacts application on the device you can choose to keep the corresponding data in the Reconnect contact log (no action required), link the contact log to a new or existing contact or delete the entire contact log for that particular contact
What's New in Version 4.1.0
Apple Watch support!
Has some issues when adding more than one contact. Won't let you add more than one until you hit the info button on the contact and give it permission to access your contacts. Very odd.
When you choose a contact for whom you wish to recieve a reminder you can use the contacts--no issue there
But when the reminder pops up it does not bring along the person's phone number(s)! I want to tap the app and have the call placed then bring up the notes
For what this does, just use Outlook or phonebook of choice and save your money
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 11, 2015
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: SeeTechnologies Inc.
- © 2015 SeeTechnologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.