SERIOUS ABOUT MUSIC
Record Collector is the world's leading authority on rare and collectable records. Launched in 1979, it is now the UK's longest-running music magazine. No genre is too obscure, or uncool. Whether it’s Prog Rock eight-track cassettes, Italian soundtracks or heavy metal, Record Collector realises that passion for music is the very foundation of a collecting obsession, and it wears its passion on its (gatefold) sleeve.
Sound like we’re a bunch of old men stroking our beards? Think again. Our monthly OK Computer feature keeps a keen eye on download and internet-based collecting for the collector, our annual Modern Collectables feature rounds up the rarest in new collectables from modern bands, while our Reviews and News section covers the best in reissues and new album releases.
You can now download our magazine onto your iOS device on the same date as Record Collector goes on sale in the UK, whenever and wherever in the world you are.The Record Collector app keeps the same look and feel as the traditionally printed publication but allows you to take advantage of the latest technology. And, with just a tap of the finger, you can now access websites and email contacts within your magazine, enhancing your reading experience.
Subscribe now and get all thirteen regular issues for the price of a UK magazine subscription.
A one year iPad subscription (13 issues) to Record Collector costs £44.99
Single issues are available for £3.99
The subscriptions are auto-renewing subscriptions and will automatically renew unless the subscriber turns off auto-renewal after purchase via the subscriber's iTunes account settings. Details regarding auto-renewable are as follows:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• The subscriber's account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal prices are the same as the original subscription price.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Terms of Service:
Want to try before you buy? Then download our free sampler.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Can't subscribe or buy latest issue
The app is great, but something is broken somewhere. My subscription just ran out, and I can't renew or even buy the latest issue. The app keeps crashing every time I try to purchase anything. Thrilled to finally be able to have a digital archive, please fix the ability to buy!
Great to see it on iPad
Finally! After all the import magazine shops by me closed I can now finally read RC again-plus having the issues digitally means I will have them forever!
Offers to sell you issues you should have received as part of your subscription. "Report a problem" sends you to a general contact page - apparenty there's no way to contact "app support".
- MPI MEDIA LIMITED
- 34.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2013 Record Collector`
- In-App Purchases
- Record Collector 1 year Subscription $49.99
- Record Collector Issue 486 $5.99
- Record Collector Issue 452 $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.