Record Collector Magazine
By MPI Media Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
SERIOUS ABOUT MUSIC
Record Collector is the world's leading authority on rare and collectable records. Launched in 1979, it is now the UK's longest-running music magazine. No genre is too obscure, or uncool. Whether it’s Prog Rock eight-track cassettes, Italian soundtracks or heavy metal, Record Collector realises that passion for music is the very foundation of a collecting obsession, and it wears its passion on its (gatefold) sleeve.
Sound like we’re a bunch of old men stroking our beards? Think again. Our monthly OK Computer feature keeps a keen eye on download and internet-based collecting for the collector, our annual Modern Collectables feature rounds up the rarest in new collectables from modern bands, while our Reviews and News section covers the best in reissues and new album releases.
You can now download our magazine onto your iOS device on the same date as Record Collector goes on sale in the UK, whenever and wherever in the world you are.The Record Collector app keeps the same look and feel as the traditionally printed publication but allows you to take advantage of the latest technology. And, with just a tap of the finger, you can now access websites and email contacts within your magazine, enhancing your reading experience.
Subscribe now and get all thirteen regular issues for the price of a UK magazine subscription.
A one year iPad subscription (13 issues) to Record Collector costs £44.99
Single issues are available for £3.99
The subscriptions are auto-renewing subscriptions and will automatically renew unless the subscriber turns off auto-renewal after purchase via the subscriber's iTunes account settings. Details regarding auto-renewable are as follows:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• The subscriber's account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal prices are the same as the original subscription price.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Terms of Service:
Want to try before you buy? Then download our free sampler.
What's New in Version 8.2.0
iOS 11 compatibility upgrade
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 21, 2017
- Version: 8.2.0
- Size: 30.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MPI MEDIA LIMITED
- ©2013 Record Collector`
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Record Collector 1 year Subscription$49.99
- Record Collector Issue 452$5.99
- Record Collector Issue 453$5.99
- Record Collector Issue 441$5.99
- Record Collector Issue 414$5.99
- Record Collector Issue 459$5.99
- Record Collector Issue 451$5.99
- Record Collector Issue 457$5.99
- Record Collector Issue 424$5.99
- Record Collector Issue 461$5.99