Record it!: Screen Recorder allows you to record your favorite games and apps for tutorials, games walk-through, video demos and training videos on your iPhone and iPad. After recording your screen, you can add video reactions with audio commentary to further enhance your recording!
• One tap to start recording your entire screen (requires iOS 12)
• For iOS 11, we provide easy to follow video tutorials to get you setup fast
• Record everything: games, video tutorials, apps
VIDEO FACE CAM REACTIONS
• Add FaceCam Reactions to your recordings
• Add reactions to your favorite YouTube videos!
• Personalize your reaction by setting the reaction shape, position and size
• Camera Roll videos are supported
• Record audio only commentary for your videos
• Trim your video
• Video filters
• Adjustable playback speed
• Change canvas and background color
• Organize your recordings in one simple application with easy access
• Share directly to YouTube for easy and fast exporting
• Save directly to camera roll
• Share and export your recordings to other apps, via email or AirDrop. You can also export your recording to your computer via WiFi or any other app for more specialized video editing.
Video reactions is a perfect way to add personality to your video recordings. You can add video reaction to your recordings so your audience can watch you while you play your favorite game, or when simply recording an app demonstration (Perfect to show your friends how to complete a task, or how to achieve that perfect score in a game).
The combinations are endless, just download and try for yourself.
Video share are limited to three minutes videos. For longer videos sharing, please upgrade to our Pro version (In App Purchase)
+ Fixed orientation issues when recording a reaction
Ratings and Reviews
It’s mostly good....
I really like this app, especially because it is flexible in the sense that if you can pick where you want to save the video to(the camera roll or the app), and you can choose if you want the microphone on or off. But for me, this app had a few catches. First of all, this may or may not happen to you, but I have an iPad mini 2, and when ever I record a game the has a landscape background, the app records it as portrait background and you have to tilt your head sideways to actually look at the screen. Talk about annoying! Also, it says you can add commentary to your video, but it never explains how to do it?! I suggest that the makers fix both of these because that would just make this app perfect, in my opinion. I was contemplating on whether I should give this game 3 or 4 stars. I went with 4 because it was the best screen recording app I found in the App Store, and overall they did a good job. P.S. sorry for the long review :)
I’d give this app 1/2 a star or a zero if I could but.....
This app is absolutely atrocious. I have no idea how other people could even possible think that this is a good app in the slightest. First of all, their advertising is false. They say that their app can record web browsers and your regular screen but it can only record things in the app, which was a major disappointment for me because I would like to record my artwork. Second of all, they only let you record for 15 seconds at a time unless you pay to get unlimited recording time. This is absolutely RIDICULOUS. I got your app because I don’t want to have to pay to record something. Maybe if you could record for 5-10 mins and then have unlimited for whatever amount of money, but the times that you gave us are just so unrealistic and stupid. I highly suggest you change this because I’m not paying 4 dollars for something I can do on my own, so you can expect that I will be deleting this app and I very highly recommend that everyone else either not get it at all or delete it as well.
Took Forever to Save
So right now, I’ve bought this app and I wanted to use it for drawing videos. So I recorded a video about twenty minutes long and went to edit it. First thing I noticed was that I couldn’t save after changing the playback speed, I could only save the editing after I cut a small part out. The next problem was that the process of saving took so long, and I have no idea why. Maybe it was because of the video’s length, but I left it to save for around nine hours, making sure my device stayed on and connected to the charger, and yet, when I came back it still hadn’t saved. So right now, I’m stuck in a loop of issues that make it impossible to finish that video. However, the app is very easy to use and has great video quality.
- DIGISET LLC
- 27.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © DIGISET 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Record it! Pro $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.