The easiest and most useful recorder on the market - record fast notes or long lectures with ease. The length of your recording is limited only by your storage and battery (about 1 Mbyte per minute, 4 hour lecture hardly drains the battery). Native support for iOS 4.3 and up, including version 7.
Supports transferring any recording to other computers. e-mail recordings under 25 minutes or copy any size file to your computer running iTunes.
Define your lecture times and Record It! will automatically name, categorize, and store your lectures. When you start your recording, Record It! will automatically choose the lecture for the current time.
Recording a non-repeating meeting? No problem: pick a quick category ('general' by default) and record. The results are stored in a list which can be sorted by name, date, or lecture.
1) Copy any length recording to your computer running iTunes.
2) Automatic or manual naming of recordings.
3) Change or edit recording name and lecture category after recorded.
4) Automatic categorization of recordings.
5) Compact recording size.
6) Listen on your device or e-mail or copy to another system.
7) Screen dimming for dark lecture halls.
8) Will continue recording while the screen is turned off.
9) Stored recordings are sorted by Name, Date, or grouped by lecture.
10) Manage recordings-
- edit name of recording and related lecture.
- Delete unwanted recordings.
- e-mail recordings (size limited by your e-mail service).
11) Playback with adjustable volume and allows starting at any point in the track.
12) Lectures are easily defined using name, days of the week, and times it meets.
13) Lecture names and meeting times are easily changed after definition.
14) Help included in program with grouped topics - no network connection required.
Update for all phones include iPhone X
Minor bug fixes
Modernize user interface
Ratings and Reviews
I should have scrolled down. This does not work. This should be taken down.
This appears to be a scam. App was not at all functional. Apple, where is your governance?
I bought this app thinking it would be just what I need however, it looks like I have data but I'm unable to play it. I can't play it from my phone or play it from my computer after I've transferred it. I can't seem to find any help online for troubleshooting the problem either. Other apps have sites but apparently this one doesn't. Now I don't have access to the material I captured which was the sole reason for paying the .99 cents. I'm glad it wasn't more than that or I'd be even more bummed. Save your .99 cents for an app that works and has support.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.