Record of Agarest War
By HyperDevbox Japan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
To celebrate the opening of the holiday season HyperDevbox is announcing a special price on all titles available for Android (GooglePlay) and iOS. Right now, and until May 9th , you can capture all your favorite titles for 45% off or more.
Promotional Price is available on all titles from the list below :
INDY 500 Arcade Racing
Generation of Chaos
Record of Agarest War
Record of Agarest War Zero
HyperDevbox is proud to announce that the massively popular tactical role-playing game (J-RPG) for home video game consoles, Record of Agarest War (English version), is now available for iOS.
"HyperDevbox has done a wonderful job bringing the PS3/360 game to iOS without compromise.[...]The game looks as good as it ever did on the home consoles" - Toucharcade
It was the end of the age of gods... An age that ended when the door to oblivion was opened.
There were five continents in the world of Agarest, each one pierced by a great pillar that towered toward the sky. These soaring monuments were the gods themselves.
The beginning of our story and the end of the age of myth find their start on the continent of Lucrellia when a young man named Leonhardt sacrifices everything, even his future and his children, to protect an elven girl. At death's door, he pledges himself to a contract...
This is the final tale of the gods; a story woven in souls across generations...
Game features :
* Witness the Soul Breed system! Choose a bride at the end of your adventure and give birth to the hero of the next generation!
* Position your forces on the battlefield and wait for the right moment to string together massive combo attacks using multiple party members both in melee and at range!
* Over 100 hours of gameplay
* 59 outstanding soundtracks
* Full 720p HD graphic assets
* 40 cut scene videos
* Fully voice acted with 16,000 character voices
* Over 400 different Magic spells and Battle skills
* Over 400 Enemies and Characters
* Capture monsters to join your army
* Story stretching 5 Generations of heroes
* Enhanced battle system including combo system, break and overkill
* Support for full touch interface, virtual on screen controller and iCade support
* Automatic save backup to iCloud.
* Support for Leaderboards and Achievements through Game Center.
* Language: English text with Japanese voices.
* Airplay support
* universal application
** IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ **
- 5 x Additional Dungeons DLC/IAP are available at no charge from the store, all the other DLC/IAP are not necessary to complete the game.
- Game contains only Japanese voices. There is no English voices option.
- About iPod Touch : Require 5th generation iPod Touch or higher
- About iPad : Require iPad 2 or higher
©2014 IDEA FACTORY/COMPILE HEART/RED licensed and published by HYPERDEVBOX JAPAN
Hyperdevbox website: http://www.hyperdevbox.com
Follow us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/hyperdevbox
What's New in Version 1.5
minor UI changes for newest iPhone devices.
Awesome game, but a little too tough
This game is really fun! I loved watching playthroughs of this game and playing it myself! The only reason I stopped playing it was because I couldn't beat this boss in second generation. If it weren't for that, I would have played this game until the end! It's really fun, but a little too challenging! I'm a guy who likes to continue the story as soon as possible, and despite the fact that I'm in easy mode, it just pisses me off a little. Or maybe I'm just not that good. Either way, great game!
This is my favorite game of all time, and seeing that it's on mobile makes me even more excited and happy! The graphics are great in the "old time game" graphic sense and I love the cutscenes, especially when it gives you the option to make a choice, which will effect the light and darkness scale. It also effects the girls' affection towards you which is pretty cool. I haven't seen any other game like this one, and this one is my favorite game, so great job guys on making a stunning game!
Better with Zero
I find this game to be better than original game. I rather have less generations and just be able to focus on fewer characters. Overall there are several improvements to game, nothing outstanding but still nicer graphics and such. Is still a hardy long campaign type SRPG, just wish there were more to chose from. Zero and it's series are great but of course FFT is always going to be my fav of all time.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 04, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 2.00 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hyperdevbox Japan, Yugen Kaisha
- © 2014 Compile Heart/Idea Factory/RED Developed and Published by HyperDevbox Japan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Additional-Points Pack 4$5.99
- Additional Points Pack 3$5.99
- Ultimate Equipment Pack$3.99
- Additional PP Pack 2$5.99
- Fallen-Angel Pack$1.99
- Additional Points Pack 2$1.99
- Additional Points Pack 1$0.99
- The Role-model Pack$3.99
- Legendary Adventure Pack$1.99
- Ceremony Pack$3.99