Create a new record in one click with the Recordam, an elegant and easy-to-use application for recording audio. It combines a powerful high-quality audio recorder and convenient storage for all previously recorded audio files. The modern, user-friendly interface allows you to see everything at a glance including the current input device and an input volume level so you can start recording straight away.
Use Recordam anywhere: meetings, interviews, conferences, lectures, study sessions etc. Even use it to record memos to yourself as you jot down new ideas. Download it now!
Start recording in one click. Launch the app, and it is immediately ready to record.
• Easily switch between audio input devices right into Recordam. You can use a built-in microphone or an external audio input device (including USB microphone).
• Change the input volume level even during recording.
• Pause / Resume recording.
• Unlimited recording time. You can record just about anything, so long as you have enough storage on your Mac!
• Audio recording in M4A format.
Control the player from the intuitive interface, main menu controls or keyboard shortcut. Easily switch between audio recordings or even move forward or backward within an audio recording.
Get quick and easy access to all of your audio recordings using the Library view.
• Import audio files in M4A or MP3 formats
• Integration with Finder Tags helps you to organize your audio recordings. Just add tags to the audio recording using a built-in Inspector, and they will automatically appear in Finder.
• Share audio recordings via Mail, Message and AirDrop.
• Add audio recordings to iTunes or export it to disk in a few clicks.
• Add author and subject tags for each audio recordings using built-in Inspector.
• Easily share your Recordam documents, just export their on your Mac and then add them to library on the other Mac.
Fix minor issues
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent even for old school computer!!
I’m still using a Mac Pro computer from early 2008 running El Capitan. I have trouble finding apps that work effectively. Recordam is excellent! I wanted to record 5-7 minute lectures without doing a screen recording and post the lectures with other course materials to my teaching website. With Recordam, I’ve become an educational rock star (according to my students). The recordings have excellent sound quality. They are easy to export and upload and download. I’m also using it to make 1-minute announcements. I’m not using a standard LMS (learning management system) because my website reaches rural and international students by telephone. Recordam makes my lectures easily accessible. Excellent software!!!
Glad you’re enjoying the Recordam app!
This app is ideal for managing long spoken word recordings
I searched far and wide for a SIMPLE system to record my lectures to offer through my website. I just wanted to : a) Be able to FIND the recording on my desktop after I saved it, so I could upload to my website, and 2) Be able to pause without having to start up a new file! I didn’t need a lot of settings for levels. This was literally the ONLY app in the store that filled the bill. I’ve been using it now for quite a while, and it is GREAT. Thanks.
Glad you’re enjoying the Recordam app!
Was really excited about this app...
I downloaded this app to record lectures for school. I loved how easy it was to use and how simple it was. HOWEVER… I don’t understand why there isn’t an option to fast forward? Every time I hit the “forward” arrow, it just brings me to my next lecture. It is frustrating because I don’t want to have to listen to an entire lecture just to find out one part that I needed so in that case, this app is really inconvenient. If they added that option, it would’ve been five stars. It is disappointing especially since I PAID for this app.
I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you might have experienced while using Recordam. You can move forward within an audio recording in Playback view. For this, please hold Option button on the keyboard (both Backward and Forward buttons will be changed to Rewind and Fast Forward buttons) and click on the Fast Forward button to move forward within an audio recording on 15 seconds. Please contact me directly by email@example.com if you have additional questions.
- Alexey Nikitin
- 3.7 MB
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Aperio Lux Team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.