RecorderHQ make your iPhone or iPad an voice recorder. We support record mp3 m4a and wav format directly. Sharing audio files to iCloud Drvie, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
• Speech to text (iOS 10)
• support audio file upload or download from iCloud Drvie, Dropbox, Google Drive , OneDrive and audioBoom
• support transfer large file via USB in iTunes, just connect your iPhone to PC.
• Transferring audio file via WIFI is easy. No restriction at all.
• support sending file via whatsapp( try open in other application feature)
• Multiple sample rate from 8000hz to 44100hz
• support trim audio file, merge multiple audio files.
• Save audio file to camera roll
• Support aif,wav,m4a and caf and mp3 file format.
• Share audio files to facebook.
• Support pause,forward,rewind.
• export file via iTunes, email.
• Organize you voice files in folder.
• support background recording and playback.
• support bluetooth microphone.
• iCloud,Airplay support.
• support open in feature, you can open the voice in other application, such as dropbox,google drive,good reader.
• support sending audio file to Dropbox, Evernote. Google Drive & Youtube, SoundCloud
• support sending voice to other device via bluetooth or wifi.
• transfer files from iphone to pc via wifi and browser
• Convert files into Mp3 format(CBR, VBR support)
• Convert files into ringtone format
• Support lock screen while recording.( iPhone only)
• Support Today Widget
1. Choose recording device(bluetooth, usb).
2. Adjust input gain.
3. Real time monitor.
4. Stereo meter.
5. Advertisement free.
1. support choose folder when copy audio file from other application
2. voiceover fix: jump to record button instead of settings when open the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Have been using this app for the past three years off and on. I get great sound quality. In the free version there are limitations. But when you get a recording it is of sound quality. Just like any other app it wants to take over your social media or storage software that you use in order to transfer any files.
Overall, a good product.
I don't use all the bells and whistles such as photo sharing and attachments: just plain standard recording. Mono, not stereo and no fancy playback options. But, for those who want/need them, I'm glad they are there. They do make the app clumsy in terms of size, but if that is important to you it's OK. The main thing is the app will grow with you and your needs and not be a simple toy or disappointing add-on.
Great app, but it has thendency to not record my whole projects when finished recording..... Also the trimh, merge, buttons should b placed next to the record button in case, of an emergency..... Also we should be able to post mp3 files to facebook, etc.... Im having trouble merging files, the app crashes when i want to merge more then one..... Also there needs to be an overlap feature to where folks can mix and overlap files......
- SHENG TA TSAI
- 88.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Greek, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Vincent Tsai
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.