RecorderHQ make your iPhone or iPad an voice recorder. We support record mp3 m4a and wav format directly. Sharing audio files to iCloud Drvie, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
• Speech to text (iOS 10)
• support audio file upload or download from iCloud Drvie, Dropbox, Google Drive , OneDrive and audioBoom
• support transfer large file via USB in iTunes, just connect your iPhone to PC.
• Transferring audio file via WIFI is easy. No restriction at all.
• support sending file via whatsapp( try open in other application feature)
• Multiple sample rate from 8000hz to 44100hz
• support trim audio file, merge multiple audio files.
• Save audio file to camera roll
• Support aif,wav,m4a and caf and mp3 file format.
• Share audio files to facebook.
• Support pause,forward,rewind.
• export file via iTunes, email.
• Organize you voice files in folder.
• support background recording and playback.
• support bluetooth microphone.
• iCloud,Airplay support.
• support open in feature, you can open the voice in other application, such as dropbox,google drive,good reader.
• support sending audio file to Dropbox, Evernote. Google Drive & Youtube, SoundCloud
• support sending voice to other device via bluetooth or wifi.
• transfer files from iphone to pc via wifi and browser
• Convert files into Mp3 format(CBR, VBR support)
• Convert files into ringtone format
• Support lock screen while recording.( iPhone only)
• Support Today Widget
1. Choose recording device(bluetooth, usb).
2. Adjust input gain.
3. Real time monitor.
4. Stereo meter.
5. Advertisement free.
fix crash in settings page
Ratings and Reviews
Need better features
I would like to have the ability to play recorded audio at higher speeds like 1.25x, 1.5x, 1.75x, and 2x. I would also like to have bookmark feature so I can restart from where I left off before I switched to another recorded audio. Finally, towards the end of the recorded audio file, it is very difficult to move the slider to the exact point where you want the play to begin, and now the time scale on the right and left are inaccurate. Needs quality improvements.
Have been using this app for the past three years off and on. I get great sound quality. In the free version there are limitations. But when you get a recording it is of sound quality. Just like any other app it wants to take over your social media or storage software that you use in order to transfer any files.
Overall, a good product.
I don't use all the bells and whistles such as photo sharing and attachments: just plain standard recording. Mono, not stereo and no fancy playback options. But, for those who want/need them, I'm glad they are there. They do make the app clumsy in terms of size, but if that is important to you it's OK. The main thing is the app will grow with you and your needs and not be a simple toy or disappointing add-on.
- SHENG TA TSAI
- 115.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Greek, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Vincent Tsai
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.