Recordium - voice recorder, audio editor and note taker
By Pichak co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Recordium is a powerful yet elegant recording app designed for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Recordium lets you highlight the track while playing or recording audio, helping you focus on the most important parts of your recordings.
Attachments such as notes, tags, and pictures can be easily added to any part of the recording. This enables searching among your recordings, allowing you quick access to the most important and highlighted parts of your tracks.
Recordium's intuitive user interface, smooth playback, and multiple options for customizing the size and quality of the recordings using various compression algorithms are among the features that make this app an essential tool for everybody, especially students, journalists and musicians. Recordium, See what you hear!
Recordium special features:
Highlight the Audio
◦ Highlight important parts of the track while recording or
◦ Edit the highlighted parts on the touchable waveform easily
◦ Tag recordings with as many tags as you desire
◦ Add multiple notes to various parts of the track
◦ Attach pictures to any part of the track (from the camera or device gallery)
◦ Preview your annotations through a single tap
◦ Move annotations through the track easily
◦ Edit or delete annotations’ contents with a single tap
High Quality Recording
◦ 3 adjustable sampling rates (8, 22, 44.1 kHz) to manage the size and quality of the recording
◦ 4 different recording formats: WAV, CAF, AIFF, MP4
◦ Special MP4 Compression format: (e.g. record 1 hour in less than 30MB) Powerful Recording
◦ Record and playback in the background
◦ Pause while recording
◦ Interruption protection enables you to continue recording after answering a phone call
◦ Auto-Save ensures that you never lose any recording
◦ Record all you need with no time limit on recording
◦ Enhanced recording volume to better capture voices from far distances
◦ Auto-Pause decreases file sizes by skipping conversation gaps Powerful
◦ Upload your recordings to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote and other cloud apps
◦ Email your recordings directly from Recordium
◦ Transfer your recordings to your computer using Wi-Fi
◦ iTunes file sharing File Management
◦ Search by titles, tags and notes
◦ Quickly play recordings from the files’ list
◦ Useful file & folder management system
◦ Change file and folder names during recording or playback
◦ Add, delete, move, and rename your recording files
◦ Have a detailed view of your recordings' information including size, duration and date
Import Multiple Formats
◦ Import audio formats including:MP4, WAV, AIFF, and CAF
◦ Highly sensitive waveform
◦ Zoom in and out and navigate visually with the touchable waveform
◦ Variable playback speed with optional pitch correction
◦ Optional forwarding or rewinding including 5, 10, 15 and 20 seconds
◦ Trim/cut any unnecessary parts of your recordings
◦ Snip any part of a track and create a new file
◦ Delete any part, even from the middle of a track
◦ It brings convenient access to all your recordings on your iPhone or iPad.
We are always working on improving the app, so please continue to send us your feedback. We hope you enjoy using Recordium as much as we enjoy working on this. Thank you for your support.
What's New in Version 3.2
Thanks for using Recordium.
According to your constructive feedback we fixed some bugs and made Rrecordium compatible with iOS 8.
Love to hear from you at email@example.com
Great Idea, Poor Tech Support
I have tried twice to upgrade to the paid version of the app, have been charged for it, but it never successfully loads. I have emailed tech support twice and never heard back. I really like the free version, if the upgrade would work, I'd give it more stars. right now, with iOS 8.0.2, the app constantly crashes when I try to update the app to the paid version. I really don't trust the developer enough to attempt to download the paid version from App Store, but when you select an in app option to restore paid version, it should work. And when users have an issue and email questions, some kind of a response is expected.
***constantly*** loses my files or they don't transfer AT ALL. The developer keeps asking me to download other players to open the saved files. Guess what? Your coding needs work!!! The files should transfer seamlessly when downloaded through iTunes, but I have now lost HOURS of lectures and am coming up on finals week. Now I have NOTHING to show for it. Your app is worthless the way it is. Fix it and stop robbing people of their data. This app is unreliable and loses data, the two biggest dealbreakers for ANY app.
I'd love to provide an audible review, but…
This application has tree mend us potential, it just won't let me edit, nor will it allow me to rename or many "photoshop elements" like free functions, so I can't do that, App Store aside not taking audio files, a simple speech test for Quality of Service (QoS in the audio realm, or Signal), thus I'm giving it 3 out of 5 for a fee app, as even the Pro version has a mean review weight of 1 out of 5, so why upgrade, and why start with this level of free-mess? It's not easy to write an audio app (some will say, oh, yeah, it's a knock-off!), but getting all the bells and whistles correct and the basic function of not messing up the sound (I.e. No dropouts), there may be better free choices, with an excellent Pro version. Kudos for getting halfway there, let's see a knock out of the park (baseball phrase) for a free starter and a stellar Pro to look forward to!
Actually one of the best recorders in the app store…
The principal thing it lacks is auto-save. You have to manually save what you record, before switching to other apps or locking the phone. Or will be lost.
I did a ton of research on dozens of recorders before choosing this one and the Dictate+Connect app, which is better for most purposes.
But I use this app frequently. (Particularly for singing melodies because it has a slower auto-record and won't cut me off at every pause).
It's solidly coded, never crashes and has the most important features. And manually saving when done has become surprisingly effortless.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 24, 2014
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 18.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Mohammad Divband
- © 2011 Pichak co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Recordium Pro$9.99
- Recordium Pro$1.99
- Recordium Pro$3.99