Recovery Record - Eating Disorder Management
By Recovery Record
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Recovery Record is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating disorder. This app is also intended for people with general eating, weight and shape concerns.
Use for self-help or link with your treatment team's Recovery Record Clinician App to stay connected, co-manage recovery and achieve your goals.
- Celebrate wins with rewards
- Personalize your journey
- Connect with your treatment team
- For every stage and type of eating disorder
- Based on CBT and self-monitoring research
Get started today by replacing paper diaries with the discreet and easy mobile App that connects you with the support you need in the moment you need it.
With Recovery Record you can:
- Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings
- Access beautiful reflection images and affirmations
- Customize log questions, meal plans, coping tactics and recovery goals
- View charts that highlight insights, trends and progress
- Collect jigsaw pieces to earn hidden rewards
- Set personalized reminder schedules and alarm tones
- Complete questionnaires to track your progress
- Link with your treatment team
- Receive in-the-moment feedback and messages from your treatment team
- Receive and send encouragement messages and virtual gifts to/from other users
Looking for the Recovery Record Clinician app? Go to: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id657266479?ls=1&mt=8
What's New in Version 5.0.0
- Attach photos from log meal
- Allow multiple photos associated with a meal
- New hunger scales
- Allow edit of logs for more days
- New log section “Food Choices”
I found RR myself while in treatment in 2012. Back then my treatment clinic didn't even use it but now it's standard, especially for weekends & evenings. Recovery Record has improved so much, including adding metrics & exams to help you visualize your progress. I rarely engage in my behaviors anymore but still rely on the app for relapse prevention. It's also a great place to re-establish a baseline if I feel ungrounded or notice Ed thoughts sneaking back. Unfortunately I'm not always financially able to seek professional support but if I take an assessment on RR and it shows I need help, then I make it to a dr. Not saying this app can replace a strong network & medical support but you can make it work for you. The social support is there but limited (I think this is positive & helps avoid behavior sharing, bullying etc). Honestly I often use it as a journal that I happen to fill out around meal time. Thank you to the RR team for building this tool that's been so integral in my recovery journey. Be•YOU•tiful!!
Great app for recovering dieter
I have been using this app for about 6 months on and off. I have found it to be very helpful. I am a recovering dieter and emotional eater. I love that I can log my food without a calorie count to obsess over. I have customized my log to include my emotional state when I am eating, how mindful I was while I ate, my hunger before and after I ate, and whether I body checked (looked at myself in the mirror, pinched myself, or compared myself to others) since my last log entry. These are all areas I am working on. I love that I can customize the log to my needs. This isn't your typical "count every morsel" you put in your mouth type of food log. When I use the log consistently I find my bingeing behaviors drop down. I feel more in control. Thank you developers! This was just what I was looking for.
Best app ever
This is one of the best tools of my recovery. I love the reminders. I love that it's more feelings/environment driven than food. I love the charts and graphs. I love that my dietitian looks at my logs regularly and comments. Sometimes when I feel overwhelmed, I open the app to look at the things I've "liked". It feels like a separate safe place away from my mind. I open it sometimes when I just want a break from everything in my head. I am so thankful my outpatient program uses this app!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 19, 2017
- Version: 5.0.0
- Size: 45.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, German
- Seller: Recovery Record, Inc
- © Recovery Record, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.