Recovery Record Clinician is the first evidence-based, HIPAA compliant application for eating disorder treatment professionals. With Recovery Record, your patients will remain engaged between visits and you will have patient data and tools for timely, targeted intervention.
Suitable for Psychologists, Dietitians, Nutritionists, Doctors, Psychiatrists, Counselors, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
- Easy to use: Launch the app and get started in minutes.
- Secure and reliable: All industry-standard security practices are met.
- Used in all treatment settings: Outpatient, intensive outpatient, residential, and inpatient.
- Customizable for every type of eating disorder: Anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, and eating disorders otherwise not specified.
- Best practice: Technology is based on decades of CBT, ACT, DBT and self-monitoring research.
How does Recovery Record help you?
Recovery Record works by linking your Recovery Record Clinician app with your patient's Recovery Record self-monitoring app. By doing this, you will have access to the complete clinical picture and be able to answer the questions: Which patient most needs my attention? Are patient outcomes improving? What should I focus on in this 45 minute patient visit?
"I feel like a cardiologist who has just seen a stethoscope for the first time. Finally a tool for my specialty.” - Nan Shaw, Healthy Teen Project
- View patient progress dashboard
- Access raw and analyzed patient data
- View dynamic charts with clear and actionable clinical insights
- Write private clinical notes
- Write shared clinical notes to provide in the moment feedback and support
- Send secure, HIPAA compliant instant messages
- Customize self-monitoring forms by selecting from dozens of questions
- Chart weight and Body Mass Index
- Customize and generate printable PDF reports
- Set clinical goals and review their achievement
- Set coping tactics and review their utilization
- Set meal plans and reminders
- Request clinical questionnaire completion and review raw and charted scores
- Boost accountability with proprietary 'Let patient know their logs have been viewed' button
1) Download the Recovery Record Clinician app
2) Invite your patients to download the free Recovery Record self-monitoring app
3) Link accounts with your patients
4) Start using Recovery Record Clinician in your practice
Within minutes of downloading the app, you are ready to bring intuitive patient engagement tools and data-driven clinical decisions to your practice.
Get started by linking to your first patient for free.
- Each subscription is for a one month time period
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Renewal cost is the same as the monthly subscription cost
- Subscriptions are managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your account settings after purchase
- Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed
- Any unused portion of the free trial period is forfeited when you purchase a subscription
1 Month subscription prices
- Free: (1 Patient)
- Starter: US$8.99
- Basic: US$19.99
- Professional: US$49.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless subscription is cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user from the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
Added a log calendar view
Ratings and Reviews
My clients and I are enjoying this app. One frustration is the inability of the client to log food from the day before if s/he gets busy and doesn’t get to it that day.
Developer Response ,
FYI: Client's can back log up to three days of meals from "Check-In" -> "Back Log Meal".
I have been very impressed with this app. It has allowed my client and I to approach their eating disorder with a new and refreshing honesty. Instead of talking about what they ate and their behavior etc we have been able to talk about the thoughts, emotions and behaviors more comprehensively and used the data recorded in the app as a reference for conversation. It's been great. Definitely use this app!
Well thought out
This app must have been designed by people in the know. The features are relevant, the awards encourage participation, and the settings are customizable. Recovery record was good before and the addition of the clinician app was critical. I can keep up with food logs and thought records providing more feedback and support between appointments. This app saves me loads of time!!
- Recovery Record, Inc
- 43.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Recovery Record, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Starter $8.99
- Basic $19.99
- Basic $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.