Recurring Events FREE
By Steve Development
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Recurring Events lets you repeat an event any way you want!
Need advanced recurring options for your calendar events? Like a project meeting on Monday and Thursday every 2 weeks, or a reminder to send out your tax invoices on the last Friday of the month? With Recurring Events you can create such complex repeating events with just a few taps! You can even preview occurrences before adding an event. All events are fully customizable and compatible with every iPhone calendar app.
- Create an event with just a few taps with our intuitive interface.
- Create appointments with very advanced repeat options such as a meeting every three months on the second Monday of the month.
- Supports daily, weekly, monthly and yearly repeat options.
- Preview of all the occurrences of a calendar event you want to add.
- Option to set the end date of a recurring event or the number of times an event occurs.
- Compatible with every iPhone calendar program (e.g., Easy Calendar and Week Calendar)
- Supports iOS7, iPhone 5/5s and iPad
Suggestions or comments:
If you have any suggestions or comments about our Recurring Events app please do not hesitate to contact us! We take customer feedback very seriously. You can mail us via the contact form in the app or directly: recurringevents[AT]stevedevelopment.com.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Updated screenshots and app store icon
I wanted to be able to have an event recur on the 2nd Tuesday of a month or whatever and this app lets me do exactly that. I will probably buy the full version so events can recur more than 3 months in the future.
I have been frustrated for years that the native iPad / iPhone calendar does note have these capabilities. I use my calendar extremely heavily and this will save me much time and frustration. Recommended!
Bait and switch
Like everyone else, I got this app so that I could make an event that repeats on a certain weekday each month instead of a calendar date each month. However, this is only possible with the paid app - the free app will only let you repeat an event for three months in a row. Very disappointed! The whole point is to only have to set up an event once!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 18, 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Steve Development V.o.f.
- © Steve Development 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full version upgrade$0.99