By RecycleRewards, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT AND GET REWARDED FOR RECYCLING!
Recyclebank gives members so much more than just a pat on the back for doing the right thing. In fact, we help people turn good actions (like recycling) into great deals! We make it easier than ever to find out what and how to recycle, and we reward you for keeping those materials out of landfills.
• Track Progress & Earn Points: You’ll be able to see how many points you’re earning through recycling and see what sort of rewards you qualify for.
• Reward Yourself: Shop our entire catalog for great deals from local and national restaurants, retailers, grocery stores and more.
• Recycling Lookup: Search by material to see if you can recycle it in your community.
• Reminders: We’ll help you keep track of recycling and trash pick up, and you’ll also be able to enter specialty collections like bulk and yard waste days.
• Easy Signup: If you’re not already a member, joining through the app is quick and easy.
• Refer Friends: Invite your contacts to share the savings. For every successful referral, you earn points or exclusive savings.
For more information on Recyclebank, please visit www.recyclebank.com
What's New in Version 4.1.3
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Crashy App Needs Recycling
I believe that there is a lot of good intent behind this app, but it continually crashes. I get free points for recycling which is an incentive. However, the redemption selection has become very poor in its choices. In the past I have received iTune gift cards, and a few magazines. Now the magazine selection is minimal and not of much interest. Also, I just used the app to use some points and subscribe to a magazine, as I was finishing up the app crashed, now I don't know if the order went through or not and there isn't a function to look at orders/previous orders. Please have your developers look into this and make this app like it should be!
The app crashes every time I try to get topics to earn points. It also crashes when noting the weekly recycling, although after a few crashes it does update the points for weekly recycling. It is essentially unusable and I sent this info to their support email. So far nothing has been done. When accessing the website from my iPad I don't get the option to register the weekly recycling.
Still need more features
I wish the "daily pledge" is on the app!! Also, I don't see this app is useful because it's not really up-to-date (articles, or other earn point features) compares to the websites. If Recyclebank doesn't enhance the app to be more user friendly, might as well just drop the app and focus on improving the site.