Red 7 - play Digital Red7 Card Game with Friends
By SILVER BULLET SOLUTIONS SP Z O O SPOLKA KOMANDYTOWA
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Red7: The Official Digital (mobile) Version of A Cult Card Game
Don't follow the rules. Change them!
In Red7, there are no second places. You're the best or you lose. You win your round or it's game over, but it's not a game of chance. If you can't meet the winning criteria, you can change the rules and force your opponents to obey it. This simple twist makes Red7 as unpredictable and exciting as an action game, while preserving its deeply tactical essence.
• 7 colors, 7 numbers, 7 rules, and infinite ways to play
• Three language versions: ENG, DE, PL
• Interactive tutorial
• Single player mode
• Multiplayer for 2-4 players
• Pass&Play mode – play with others using a single device
• Easy invites for your friends
Red7 card game has been nominated for GOLDEN GEEK AWARD 2014 in following categories:
• Best Card Game
• Best Family Game
• Best Party Game
• Most Innovative Game
Challenge Your Mind
Download Red7 on your device.
Red7's website: www.red7rules.com
Red7 uses analytics services to gather information about the app's usage. No private information is gathered in this way.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- AI works really faster, especially for a small number of cards on hand
- human player avatar changed to be more neutral
- rules description corrected
- restored a proper link to image when you share link to the game
- several other small fixes
Great app. Some suggestions for improvement
Great app and interface. Not as good as playing live, but close. A few suggestions for improvement:
1. Auto finish button for when u resign and others still have cards
2. should let u know when the deck is out and u won't get cards for playing to the canvas with a number > than # in your hand
3. U should be able to rearrange the cards in you hand so u can group them
Not as fun as the physical game
This app is ok. There were some instances where I couldn't do an action that I know my card allowed and I lost that hand because of it. Also I did three player but for one hand one of the players sat out and I don't understand why. Seems it had a lot of bugs on initial release and some still haven't been worked out. The physical game is more fun.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 13, 2016
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 188 MB
- Languages: English, German, Polish
- Seller: SILVER BULLET SOLUTIONS SP Z O O SPOLKA KOMANDYTOWA
- © 2015 Silver Bullet Sollutions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.