Welcome to the world of Red Bull TV!
Giving you front row access to live events, the very best in action sports, the hottest dance competitions and thrilling videos from world adventurers. Red Bull TV takes you beyond the ordinary with high quality on-demand and live streams. Discover music from trend setting artists, watch live events with top athletes and follow globetrotting daredevils to the most exciting corners of the planet.
Download the Red Bull TV app now and enjoy unrivalled access to sports events, esports, music festivals, films, videos, documentaries and shows.
*Browse channels such as Motor, Music, Dance, Snow, Bike, Water and esports
*Watch festivals and music like Primavera Sound, Red Bull Music Festivals, Lollapalooza, EDC, Bonnaroo, Roskilde and ACL live
*Keep up to date with the latest sports competitions: UCI, F1 and WRC racing and many other
See just a few of our top picks:
Bike Events: Watch bike events, BMX, MTB, stunt events and downhill racing
- Red Bull Rampage - The biggest test of guts and skill in mountain biking
- Mercedes-Benz UCI MTB World Cup - Downhill and cross country mountain bike racing
- Crankworx Slopestyle World Championship- World’s best slopestyle competition
- Simple Session - The legendary skate and BMX contest
- Red Bull Hardline- A relentless test of MTB skills
Motor Events: Watch WRC, Hard Enduro, Motocross, WESS and Drift Masters European Championship
- FIA World Rally Championships - See the full WRC season of rally racing across the world
- Dakar Rally - The most prestigious offroad rally on the planet
- F1 On The Beach - See the first ever clip of a F1 beach run
- F1 Show In The Snow - See an F1 car drive on an icy ski hill in Austria
- Red Bull Straight Rhythm - The supercross event like no other
- Red Bull Hare Scramble - Hard Enduro’s sternest test
- World Enduro Super Series - The motorcycle championship for professionals and amateurs alike
Water Events: See the best of water sports including diving, surfing and kiteboarding
- Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series - The world’s greatest divers in iconic locations, get a new perspective with our GoPro athlete clips
- Red Bull Cape Fear - The world’s best slab surfers take on one of the most difficult waves in the world
- Volcom Pipe Pro - High stakes contest surfing
Dance and Battles: watch the most exiting competitions
- Red Bull BC One World Final - Who will win and be crowned the top B-Boy?
- Juste Debout - The world’s foremost dance competition
- Battle of The Year - Featuring innovative B-Boy and B-Girl crews from all over the globe
- Red Bull Batalla de los Gallos - The best MCs in the Spanish-speaking world use their best rhymes
Snow Events: Watch ski, snowboard and ice cross downhill events
- Freeride World Tour – watch the intense freeride skiing runs filmed with GoPro
- Red Bull Crashed Ice and Burton US Open
Films and Shows: Watch films, shows, videos, GoPro clips and documentaries about people changing the world as we know it!
- Mission to the Edge of Space - Behind the scenes of the Red Bull Stratos mission
- Who is JOB - Inside the life of surf legend Jamie O'Brien
- Kaleidoscope - BMX riding combined with cutting edge film making
- The Art of Flight - The world's most progressive snowboard film
- Iron to the core – Ironman Sebastian Kienle gives an inside look at what it takes to be an ironman athlete
- The Learning Curve - Top BMX rider learns slopestyle mountain biking to compete in Red Bull Joyride
- Ride: United - A World of Competitive Moto Riding
- Moto 8 - Exploring the best in motocross
- Awolnation - The very personal story of how the band came to be
Follow Red Bull around the world and experience the most exciting and ground-breaking competitions all in one place!
Whether its sports, esports, UCI, Ironman, F1, WRC, TV, music, festivals, films or videos, Red Bull TV has it all!
For more information visit us on:
Enjoy Red Bull Rampage like never before with an Augmented Reality experience:
- Explore a photorealistic 3-dimensional model of the mountain, zooming in and moving around the course with the touch of your fingertips.
- Watch live 360-degree cameras placed in key locations around the course during the live broadcast, providing you with real-time, unprecedented access to never before seen angles and the ability to look in any direction by simply rotating your phone.
- Visit multiple "points of interest" located across the virtual mountain that lets you access exclusive content including 360 behind-the-scenes footage.
- Don't miss a second of the action - a live in-app "billboard" will feature the livestream broadcast; so when you're exploring all the cool features of the mountain, you won't miss any downhill goodness.
- Tap on each riders' name to see their run mapped to their exact line down the mountain.
Access the AR experience by tapping on the AR button located at the top-left corner of the Discover screen.
Ratings and Reviews
The best in action sports, music festivals and entertainment, live and on demand.
Live video freeze on iPad 12.9” in landscape mode
On 12.9” iPad and only on landscape mode, the video would freeze at one frame until manually refresh then show new frame but not live video.
Unless starting to view on portrait mode and make sure the live video feed is ok, at that point turn the iPad to landscape mode then everything would be fine.
Beside of that, new version of Arlo app has much improvement over the previous version.
Great Content Without An Extreme Price
The app is pretty much a fully functioning version of Fuel TV without having to pay or put up with annoying commercials and ads.
The content Red Bull TV offers is pretty sick. I watched a documentary on the creation of space disco in the Scandinavian arctic tundra. I got educated on the origins of UK Grime and how Fatboy Slim broke records with break beats. I haven’t begun to scratch the surface of what else is included.
I know it sounds like this is some corporate written shill post but it’s not. They are giving you the thing you wanted as a kid while your mom called you inside after you just landed your first kick flip. You are getting 24/7 action sports and music on demand and the future is here.
Now go back outside and practice your nollie flips ;)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.