Red Clock - The Minimal Alarm Clock
By KYU TAE PARK
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
** 50% OFF **
Best minimalist alarm clock app, introduces the red clock.
* 1000K+ users Download
Red clock is simply designed alarm clock app. You can use the easy and simple at the same time clock, weather, alarm.
• Very Big digital Clock for legibility
• A variety of themes
• Simple & Modern Design
• Highly customizable
• Analog Mode
• Analog Kit and Additional Theme packs (In App Purchase)
• Location-based weather service with more than 30 Weather Icons.
• Display Temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed, Wind Direction, Feels Like, UV Index, Pressure
• Weather Underground API
• Weather information is automatically updated in 5-30 minutes.
• Easy setting, easy alarm
• Snooze (5min/10min/15min)
• Repeat days of week
• Smooth shake alarm animation
• Fade-in Sound
• Alarm Label
• Alarm sound quality of professional artists
• Night mode switching as lamp switch
• Auto night mode switching by current brightness
• Landscape mode for greater legibility
• The battery status bar to notice at a glance
• Support for iOS9.
• Support for larger displays on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
For any technical issues or any comments you wish to make, please contact us at email@example.com
• Visit Us http://morethan.net
© 2014 morethan apps
What's New in Version 4.3
- Compatibility with iOS 10.
Simple, straightforward, does what it says
Love that at one, uncluttered and easy to read glance I get the time, day, date, and current weather including the temp. Also love that night mode toggles with a double click. As an added benefit, on an iPad at 2x it remains crisp. One caveat, the settings button only appears in portrait mode, so if you are used to using landscape and want to change the background to a softer color, you need to go to portrait first. Doesn't have the bells and whistles of multiple alarms, choosing your own sound or seeing the time in 5 countries simultaneously but after playing with a number of other clocks, this is my go-to morning clock.
Worked ok for a year, no longer making alarm sound
App was fine for a while... only annoying feature was that the alarm volume in the app was tied to the iPhone's sound volume control instead of the ringer control, so adjusting the volume level with the iPhone's volume buttons when inside the app did not affect the volume level of the app's alarm sounds. I was willing to live with that because I liked the simple look of the app. However, since a few days ago, I could not get any alarm sound from the app at all on my iPhone 6... not sure what the developer did i the latest update that broke this app, but I've been forced to switch to a more reliable alarm clock app.
I love the big numbers .
I like that it displays weather, time, date & day of the week in letters & numbers big enough I can read with out my glasses. The alarm works in the background. I like the color choices and use it above my other alarm clock apps. It's the perfect amount of light in an unfamiliar place (hotels or guest rooms) and displays you weather as well.
* You MUST have your phone plugged in, or it will kill your battery.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Sep 28, 2016
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 77.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: KYU TAE PARK
- © 2015 morethan apps.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Analog Kit$0.99
- Theme Pack 1$0.99
- Theme Pack 2$0.99