Red Hook Criterium Raceday
By Red Hook Criterium LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Official 2014 Red Hook Criterium Timing and Scoring
* Track riders during the pre-race timed qualifying sessions. Out of 200 registered riders only 100 will advance to the race. The "On the Bubble" feature will highlight which riders are on the edge of making into the field.
* Track runners during both the Men's and Women's 5k races
* Live timing and scoring of the the Red Hook Criterium.
* Pics feature that aggregates instagram photos from the race. Use the hashtag #redhookcrit
* News feature shows official RHC tweets and mentions from twitter. Use @redhookcrit and #redhookcrit
* Access race info
- directions to the event
- race rules
- sponsor info
About the race
The Red Hook Criterium is an unsanctioned race series consisting of world class road racers, track specialists, bike messengers, and urban athletes competing over multiple laps around a short, technical circuit. Fixed gear track bikes are mandatory requiring riders to possess both street tuned handling skills and high levels of fitness.
In 2013 the RHC is expanding into a 4-part championship series with races in select urban locations across the world. After the first round at Red Hook’s Brooklyn Cruise Terminal in March, riders will again take to the streets of Brooklyn for a new event at the Brooklyn Navy Yard on June 8th. The series then moves to mainland Europe for the next stop in Barcelona in August before crowning its first ever World Champion in Milan in early October.
In addition, the Red Hook Criterium Brooklyn and the Red Hook Criterium Navy Yard will host a 5km running race on the same date, on the same circuit, and in the same spirit as the cycling criterium.
What's New in Version 4.2.3
Support for the 2014 Barcelona No.2 Race
Muy buena App sólo le falta el live streaming!!