Red Panic Button
By ULTIMATE COMMUNICATION SOFTWARE LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Red Panic Button is now a universal app**
When you are in trouble press the Red Panic Button!
You just have to set a panic number or mail address and the phone will send a message which contains your address and location, determined using the fine GPS based or coarse GSM based coordinates.
- Send Panic SMS (works only on iPhone and iPad 3G)
- Automatically send Panic email to designated email list
- Facebook integration
- Twitter integration
- Retina display ready
- Uses GPS/Network (where available on iPhone and iPad 3G) to determine your location or Wifi (on the iPod touch and iPad Wifi)
-Emergency Number feature! You can now set the Emergency Number that is called at the press of the Red Panic Button. The number can be set from app settings.
- To reach more friends, multiple email addresses and phone numbers can be added
- Stay tuned for more features
Red Panic Button requires internet connection in order to display the current address and send the email message. The Panic SMS feature does not work on iPod touch and iPad Wifi!
What's New in Version 1.3.3
Added Emergency Number feature! You can now set the Emergency Number that is called at the press of the Red Panic Button. The number can be set from app settings.
Added Support for iOS7.
Contacts screen redesigned for iOS7.
Added support for native Twitter login.
Bugfixes and enhancements.
This version dropped support for iOS 4.3.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 17, 2013
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ULTIMATE COMMUNICATION SOFTWARE LTD
- © 2013 ULTIMATE COMMUNICATION SOFTWARE LTD
Top In-App Purchases
- option to edit the content of ALL sent messages$0.99