**Red Panic Button is now a universal app**
When you are in trouble press the Red Panic Button!
You just have to set a panic number or mail address and the phone will send a message which contains your address and location, determined using the fine GPS based or coarse GSM based coordinates.
- Send Panic SMS (works only on iPhone and iPad 3G)
- Automatically send Panic email to designated email list
- Twitter integration
- Retina display ready
- Uses GPS/Network (where available on iPhone and iPad 3G) to determine your location or Wifi (on the iPod touch and iPad Wifi)
- Emergency Number feature! You can now set the Emergency Number that is called at the press of the Red Panic Button. The number can be set from app settings.
- Record voice feature! You can now send a recording to designated email list
- iOS 11 compatibility
- Alert text customization
-Send Panic SMS
-Send Panic Email
-One Touch Panic via Widgets
-Share Panic on Twitter
- No ADS
- Unlimited panic contacts
- Emergency call
- Customize alert texts
- Works with Apple Watch
- Works with BLE Alert Button
- Photo/video alert message
- Audio alert message
- To reach more friends, multiple email addresses and phone numbers can be added
- Stay tuned for more features
Red Panic Button requires internet connection in order to display the current address and send the email message. The Panic SMS feature does not work on iPod touch and iPad Wifi!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Add share location button on Primary View. Starting with this version you will be able to share your current location without sending an alert just by pressing the top right button.
Ratings and Reviews
Disappointed After $5 Pro Purchase
Downloaded this app, paid the $4.99 pro upgrade fee to add more than one contact to the panic alert. Only to find out after the purchase when added to a second family phone on my account that it wants me to purchase the pro version again. It specifically states family sharing up to 6 users. I need to know who to contact about this, Apple? Ultimate Communication Software LTD? Don’t make this purchase until this problem is resolved.
Family sharing is turned on, on my iPhone. So idk what the problem is.
Hello. Did you tired to press restore on a family device? The application will search for a previous purchase in a family group and if it appear one it will unlock the pro features.
Needed way for stroke victim spouse to contact me when around the house. Stroke victims have a hard time sequencing multiple steps. On iOS this requires five separate steps to navigate to send a panic alert. Good luck even for the young and healthy, especially in a panic situation. On multiple occasions it's simply went to a settings screen which could not be unlocked. It could be a great idea if the panic button was on the opening home screen and did not require any further navigation.
The application has a panic button on Today screen (widget) but needs to be manually configured. This step is described on Red Panic Button website.
Red Panic Button
I bought it for the Apple Watch connection. If I use it on my watch, I have to push send on iPhone to actually send the message. Not much use if I can‘t get to the phone.
Right now it is a good idea, but a waste of money.
This is related to Apple Security Policies, which requires user double confirmation when any application tries to send an SMS in user behalf.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- ULTIMATE COMMUNICATION SOFTWARE LTD
- 32.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 ULTIMATE COMMUNICATION SOFTWARE LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Features $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.