Redbook Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
Don’t think life should be easy and you won’t be crushed by setbacks: That guiding belief has allowed Taraji P. Henson, whose early life was anything but easy, to use hurdles as motivation to keep moving forward. Listen in as she reveals what’s behind her unstoppable resilience. Plus, jump into your best jeans ever, don’t miss our Ultimate anti-aging guide, discover the best cooking shortcuts, and more!
Don't forget, you can get an interactive preview (on your iPhone, too!). Tap the cover to check out a few can't-miss features from this month's issue.
Redbook puts chic within reach, whatever your body type or bank account. Because everyone wants to look good, we bring you the smartest beauty buys, anti-aging breakthroughs and flattery tricks. Because everyone wants to feel good, we make fitness easy and healthy eating delicious.
And now you can take advantage of our sharing, scrapbooking, and bookmarking features available on any device! Share and save your favorite inspirational stories, the latest in fashion and beauty, expert advice, and more!
Download our free app today, and subscribe and save big!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.1.4
This update addresses minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Please update now to take advantages of these improvements, and keep the feedback coming!
I will not pay extra for digital
customer service should offer it free. Also these ads are worthless and many clothing ads are not susantiable for the envirnoment or for the people contracted to make them.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 30, 2016
- Version: 5.1.4
- Size: 20.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Redbook is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Redbook is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Redbook Magazine$1.99
- Redbook Magazine$19.99
- January 2014$3.99
- March 2013$3.99
- June 2013$3.99
- April 2013$3.99
- May 2013$3.99
- January 2013$3.99
- February 2013$3.99
- December 2013$3.99