By Redbooth, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Redbooth for iOS is the official app of our intuitive project management software for teams to accomplish great things. Redbooth allows you to focus on the work you need to do, without the distraction of long email threads and complex spreadsheets. With a clear view of tasks and due dates, you can better plan your day and get work done while on the go.
Try Redbooth for free and see why we've been featured by TechCrunch and Mashable as one of the most innovative project management and tools for iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV!
Redbooth’s mobile app let’s you:
- Sign up for Redbooth and start managing your workspaces
- Create workspaces and add tasks on-the-go
- Create new conversations in your workspaces
- Update task assignees, due dates, descriptions and status on any task
- Upload images and post comment on tasks
- View a full list of the tasks and subtasks assigned to you
- View task status, assignee, due date, description and comments for any task
- Get notifications and updates on tasks you care about
We are continuously improving the app and experience, so check it out today and let us know what you think!
What's New in Version 8.14.0
This version includes the following updates:
- Subtasks are more distinguishable with new icons
- Show logged in user in settings page
- New flow to create task lists or conversations
- Fixed some icon/image sizing issues
- Fixed autocorrect and autocapitalization in relevant text boxes
- Completed tasks shown in Workspace view
- And many more improvements
We're constantly updating Redbooth to give you the best experience possible. If you encounter any issues or require further assistance, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Has a LOT of potential
This app is updating frequently and gets better upon every update. I use the desktop client, but the mobile app must be as flexible as the desktop. Items that need updated: be able to drag tasks and reorder, ability to modify sub tasks, add files via Dropbox, google drive, etc. , be able to delete workspaces, and a way to organize workspaces into groups or collections similar to Trello. At the rate they are moving, I'm willing to bet these updates will happen very soon!
Backbone of our business!
Redbooth has been something that has helped us be productive with task management. The product is really easy to use, and the iOS app is simple and does the job well for the features it supports. The thing I like the best is that they have great customer support and their development team has a short turnaround time on the features we’ve requested so far.
Knocking out tasks on-the-go!
I have to admit, I'm horrible at keeping a to-do list. From post-it's to project management apps, I've tried everything to keep me organized. Redbooth is the only thing to stick. It's full of features yet somehow very simple to use. The Redbooth mobile app is great too, allows me to keep up with projects while I'm out of the office. They are constantly upgrading it with new features and bug fixes. I feel our entire marketing team is functioning better now that we're all using Redbooth.