Pics HD for Reddit
By FunPokes Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy 1000's of internet's most outrageous, funny, amusing pictures discovered by the Reddit community.
• 1000's of awesome pics
• Premium support for viewing animated GIFs
• See pics by subreddit or all subreddits combined
• Sort pics by hotness, newness, and best of all time
• Preview pic thumbnails for faster browsing
• Toggle between high and low resolution picture quality
• "Auto HD" feature lets switch to high resolution mode on pinch-zoom
• Swipe your finger on the screen to see next or previous pic
• Share pics via email, Twitter, or Facebook
• Zoom-in on pictures through intuitive finger gestures
• Toggle between comment page and picture page with a single touch
• Supports iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
• Remove ads
• Submit picture to reddit
• Upload picture to Imgur
• View picture comments
• Save picture into Photo Album (supports saving GIFs)
• Add any subreddit
• Support the developer
See these awesome subreddits
• /r/funny - (hilarious pics)
• /r/wtf - (shocking pics)
• /r/aww - (cute pics)
• /r/adviceanimals - (funny comics)
• and many more...
NOTE: This application is not affiliated with Reddit.
If you experience any issues (i.e application crashes) with the application, please send an email to email@example.com. In your email, please describe the problem, type of device you are using (e.g. iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch) and the iOS version and we'll investigate it.
What's New in Version 2.12.2
[May 20, 2016, Note from Developer: Some of your app rating comments break my heart. The icon change and login change is both requested by reddit. All third-party reddit apps must switch to the new login system. Why all the permissions? Well, because the app needs them to perform actions on your behalf. You want to upvote/downvote a picture? The app needs permission to do that. Want to submit a picture to reddit using the app? Well, the app needs permission to do that. Want to not need to re-login into your account every hour? Well, the app needs permission to do that. You understand? Without those permissions, the app can't do anything useful on your behalf. When you tap agree to give permissions to this app, reddit sends a key back to your device (not to us). The key stays within your device. We never see that key and never will. If the app misuses the permissions in anyway, we'd lose your trust, reddit's trust, and Apple's trust— and that'll get the app shut down real quick. We won't risk everything this app has accomplished to do something so meaningless (what you do on reddit— I don't care!). If you have any other questions or concerns, just write a email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We always try our best to answer every e-mail we receive.]
• Fixed critical crash-on-app-launch bug.
• Fixed critical in-app purchase issue ("error code -40").
• Fixed a few bugs that causes the app to crash.
• Added support to allow you to login into reddit via OAuth2.
• Added support displaying images from reddit's image server.
• Updated the app icon.
Using this for about 3 years now
Never had a major long term or even short term problem works like a charm only wish it had more support for other link types to load like gyfcat or gyazo and even imgur albums but still a great app
Have been using the app for a long time and love it. I was really concerned after the latest update made it seem like they wanted to control my account but after reading the devs explanation it makes sense.
So my account was compromised...
...and this is literally the only third party app I've ever used Reddit on. Seeing as this happened literally a few days after it forced me to sign in again I'm forced to believe the sign in is actually a phishing page or there's a MASSIVE coincidence going on.
I'd avoid this application until they at the bare minimum let you sign in through safari to verify that the URL belongs to Reddit and not a third party website.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 18, 2016
- Version: 2.12.2
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FunPokes, Inc.
- © FunPokes, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$4.99