Reddit Pics HD
By FunPokes Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy 1000's of internet's most outrageous, funny, amusing pictures discovered by the Reddit community.
• 1000's of awesome pics
• Premium support for viewed animated GIFs
• See pics by subreddit or all subreddits combined
• Sort pics by hotness, newness, and best of all time
• Preview pic thumbnails for faster browsing
• Toggle between high and low resolution picture quality
• "Auto HD" feature lets switch to high resolution mode on pinch-zoom
• Swipe your finger on the screen to see next or previous pic
• Share pics via email, Twitter, or Facebook
• Zoom-in on pictures through intuitive finger gestures
• Toggle between comment page and picture page with a single touch
• Supports iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
• Remove ads
• Submit picture to reddit
• Upload picture to Imgur
• View picture comments
• Save picture into Photo Album (supports saving GIFs)
• Add any subreddit
• Support the developer
See these awesome subreddits
• /r/funny - (hilarious pics)
• /r/wtf - (shocking pics)
• /r/aww - (cute pics)
• /r/adviceanimals - (funny comics)
• and many more...
NOTE: This application is not affiliated with Reddit. The reddit trademark, the alien logo, and person displayed in the screenshots are used with permissions from the rights holder. (Thanks, Reddit, @fullbodylatte and @fullbodylatte's wife!)
If you experience any issues (i.e application crashes) with the application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the problem, device you are using and the IOS version. We will look into it.
What's New in Version 2.7.0
• Fixed color theme and visual glitches.
• Fixed missing loading progress bar animation.
• Fixed picture caption font size while on iPad.
• Fixed auto-refresh when resuming app back into Gallery view.
• Fixed auto-refresh-not-scroll-to-top issue for Thumbnails view.
• Fixed Twitter/Facebook view not hide after sharing/cancel.
• Fixed missing label in Submission and Detail view.
• Fixed two GIF animation/issue issues (missing frames).
• Fixed auto-resize issue when rotating device in comments view.
• Fixed issue that made it difficult to dismiss menu view.
• Added reported upvote/downvote "fuzzed" points to Detail view.
• Added option to view more pics by author in Gallery view.
• Fixed bug that made photo caption smaller for iPad users
• Fixed bug that causes photo viewer to not show toolbars for some users
• Fixed bug that causes app to crash for some users
• Fixed bug that causes Pro Upgrade view to not load properly
• Fixed bug that causes photo viewer to refresh on app resumes
• Fixed three memory leaks
• Raised minimum iOS version requirement from 4.3 to 5.0
• Fixed bug that cause some GIFs to not animate in Auto-HD mode
• Fixed bug that cause app to sometimes show incorrect image
• Fixed bug that cause some international users to not be able to restore their "Pro Upgrade" in-app purchase
• Fixed bug that prevent adding a subreddit that's already added as part of a multi-subreddit entry
• Added auto completion for subreddit picker view
NOTE: With 610 changes, this update brings a much-needed overhaul to the app's underlying architecture. If you experience any issue with this update, please send an email to email@example.com and I will promptly fix them and push out a new app update. Thanks!
If you have any question or suggestion, feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Superb & diligently upgraded
Pretty close to perfect. Every feature I want & need can be quickly accessed. I spend more time in this app than all others combined.
Okay, feature request: I'd like to know what subreddit the image came from in the "tools visible" screen rather than just "all of reddit" something like, "all of reddit (funny)." That way when I'm slogging through "new" I can get a little more informed before I vote. For example if I find some image that's idiotic, but it's in the subreddit, "forwardsfromgrandma" then I feel I shouldn't down vote it since it's in a parody reddit. As it currently stands, I can't tell which subreddit it's in.
Great, but far from perfect.
I get why this app is great. I know that the only reason I have this app is because I only care about the pictures. I love how easy it is to switch between pictures.
Though what I do NOT like is all the bugs. I hate that sometimes I'll end up in the App Store even though I haven't pressed the link.
What's the worst though, is being about an hour deep into the app and then going to another app for less than two minutes and coming back to a refreshed page. It's very frustrating...
But, so far goes with everything else, it's a great app.
Used to be a fan
I really liked this app before. I understand the need for advertising and don't mind it usually. Often times you find something new you like because of the ads that used to appear on the bottom ribbon of the screen.
Lately, its gotten ridiculous though. You can't brows the actual site because pop ups just reroute you where ever they want you to go and even doubling back to the app doesn't work and I'm not talking about a periodic thing, its happening constantly now. It's like the app has been overtaken by advertisers and I don't appreciate being bullied so I've just decided to give up on Reddit entirely rather than continue to fight with it.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 18, 2013
- Version: 2.7.0
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FunPokes, Inc.
- © FunPokes, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$4.99