We know the life of a busy commuting family can be difficult. It’s especially hard on three things: marriages, parenting, and spirituality, so we have courses to help!
The Marriage Course offers practical help for couples, young or old, experienced or newlyweds, in trouble or just looking to learn.
The Parenting Courses are for single parents, couples, step-parents, even grandparents – anyone raising a child who wants to sharpen their skills. There’s one course for kids under 10, and one for older children and teens.
The Christianity 101 Course explores the big questions of life and Christian faith, and we post a fresh new daily commuter devotional challenge based on the Bible each day.
And we have courses on managing personal finances, balancing work and rest, growing deeper in spirituality, and on specific topics and parts of the Bible.
Each session takes less than ten minutes, and you can watch on video, or listen if you’re in the car. All our courses are best experienced with friends - watch the videos as you go about your day, and discuss on the train, bus, lunch break, over dinner, or whenever you meet up!
- Improved push notification reliability
- App start up is 6 times faster on average
- Content, images & media will now load quicker
- New offline mode allows you to access much of your content even when an internet connection isn’t available
- Fixed an issue with the side menu loading reliably on first app launch
- 2486033 Ontario Inc.
- 39.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- App: © 2019 Subsplash, Content: © 2019 Redeem the Commute
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.