By Tribune Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Not too many Chicago news apps will alert you when the latest sushi burrito craze arrives, when Riot Fest and Lolla announce their aftershow lineups, or when there's a new cute-baby-animal arrival at the Shedd (We <3 Luna). RedEye is the friend who tells you about the new and fun things to do in Chicago, while also helping you avoid looking like you live under a rock.
- Keep up to date on what to do and where to go in Chicago all. week. long.
- Save stories to read later (online or offline) because, let's be honest, trains tend to stall underground, amirite?
- Receive push notifications about the breaking news you actually care about
- Customize your app with only the news you want to see (aka hide the "real" news for celeb gossip or vice versa)
What's New in Version 4.3
- Category: News
- Updated: Feb 08, 2017
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 33.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Tribune Company
- © 2016 Tribune Publishing
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.