Real Estate App by Redfin – Search Homes, Condos & Town Houses For Sale - Buy or Sell a Home
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take it from our users: “It’s the only real estate app you’ll need.” See every nearby home for sale or draw your own custom search area. Instantly book tours of your favorite homes with our experienced local Redfin Agents. When you find “the one,” we’ll make your home-buying experience seamless & save you thousands on closing costs.
Some of Our Most Popular Features:
• Most Accurate Home Data: MLS real estate listings refreshed every 15-30 minutes.
• See More Homes: Redfin has more homes for sale than other real estate apps because we’re powered by the local MLS.
• Search Nearby: Instantly see all the homes, condos and townhomes for sale near you, and get notifications when a new home that matches your criteria hits the market.
• Plan Open House Visits: Find every open house near you and get directions.
• Search by School: Search for homes near specific schools and school districts.
• Schedule Home Tours: Book free home tours with a local Redfin Real Estate Agent right from the app.
• Get a Competitive Edge: We’ll tell you which homes are likely to sell the fastest so you don’t miss out.
• Gain Exclusive Insights: Read comments about what a home is really like written by Redfin Real Estate Agents after they tour the home.
• Search on All Your Devices: Save your favorite homes and searches to your Redfin account and access them anytime, anywhere on the app or Redfin.com.
• Redfin App for Apple Watch: See new home notifications and discover nearby open houses with a glance.
• Share Homes: Easily share your favorite homes via text message, email, and social media.
• Sold Home Data: Get the latest data on sale prices of nearby homes.
• Save Thousands When You Buy or Sell a Home: We sell your home for more money than the industry average, and only charge 1.5% -- rather than the usual 2% - 3%. When you buy with us, you'll get second-to-none-service and save thousands in closing costs.
• Important Disclaimer: Savings vary by market and are dependent on several factors including the price of the property, the market minimum commission, and the buyer's agent commission. Representations of savings are not a guarantee or an offer from Redfin to provide a refund or savings on a specific property. Redfin reserves the right to make changes to the refund and savings calculation at any time while honoring all agreements commenced prior to any change. Refunds are not available where prohibited by law. The refund is subject to lender approval as well as possible restrictions of VA or FHA loans. If the transaction includes a short sale, additional restrictions may apply. The savings are not representative of Redfin partner agent transactions.
• Important Note: Search homes for sale in the states or metro areas of Albuquerque, Allentown, Asheville, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Bend (OR), Birmingham, Boston, Boulder, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Buffalo, Cape Cod, Charleston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Columbia (SC), Columbus, Corpus Christi, Dallas-Fort Worth, Dayton, Denver, Detroit, El Paso, Fort Lauderdale, Ft. Myers, Fresno, Grand Rapids, Greenville (SC), Hampton Roads, Honolulu, Houston, Hudson Valley, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Knoxville, Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas, Little Rock (AR), Long Island, Los Angeles, Louisville, Maine, Manchester, Maui, Memphis, Miami, Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Nashville, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Orleans, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Orange County, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Queens, Raleigh-Durham, Reno, Richmond, Rio Grande Valley, Riverside-San Bernardino, Rhode Island, Sacramento, St. Louis, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Fe, Seattle, Tampa, Tucson, Ventura County, Washington, DC, West Palm Beach, Westchester, Winston Salem, and Wisconsin.
What's New in Version 126.96.36.1991
We've freshened up our data! We now show you, down to the minute, how long houses have been on the market. We also made a few quick bug fixes to improve our in-app experience.
Best home search site
I just want to thank everyone at Redfin. Redfin was instrumental in finding the home we purchased yesterday. The emails, alerts & information provided were extremely helpful. We had an non-Redfin agent helping us in our search. However, Redfin usually sent us the new listing before our agent did. We learned a lot from Redfin which enabled us to really understand market conditions in various areas. We started our search with Zillow but quickly learned Redfin was in many cases 24-48 hours quicker to alert us. In an competitive market (such as ours) this difference was enormous. The house we purchased was listed on a Friday and our offer was accepted Sunday. There were 6 other offers. In many cases, good houses in our primary search area don't last more than a few days. I can't emphasize enough how helpful it was to receive these listings as quickly as possible. Thank you again Redfin!
Favorites needs work!!
Overall I have not many negatives to mention but three (post "update")...
1. When you finish viewing a home in "Favorites" and press back to the list it goes back to the very top every time. I'd like if it went back to the same home I clicked on (Especially if you're at the bottom of your list)! Idk if this was done purposely or it's a glitch, but it wasn't like that before and makes the experience bothersome!! Very...
2. The new feature in "Favorites" where you can get a quick view of the home's pictures without actually clicking it, doesn't load all the pictures. Pics only show after swiping back and forth a couple of times. Cool feat if it worked...
3. Google Maps app doesn't load street view
Great app for house hunting
I love the nearby home feature and the amount of information that is provided by this app. Adding my own pictures and notes is just another awesome feature that is included. If you are on the go and have only a MLS property # or address, you can plug it in and instantly get results.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 20, 2016
- Version: 188.8.131.521
- Size: 62.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Redfin Corporation
- © 2009-2015 Redfin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.