Real Estate App by Redfin – Search Homes, Condos & Town Houses For Sale - Buy or Sell a Home
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take it from our users: “It’s the only real estate app you’ll need.” See every nearby home for sale or draw your own custom search area. Instantly book tours of your favorite homes with our experienced local Redfin Agents. When you find “the one,” we’ll make your home-buying experience seamless & save you thousands on closing costs.
Some of Our Most Popular Features:
• Most Accurate Home Data: MLS real estate listings refreshed every 15-30 minutes.
• See More Homes: Redfin has more homes for sale than other real estate apps because we’re powered by the local MLS.
• Search Nearby: Instantly see all the homes, condos and townhomes for sale near you, and get notifications when a new home that matches your criteria hits the market.
• Plan Open House Visits: Find every open house near you and get directions.
• Search by School: Search for homes near specific schools and school districts.
• Schedule Home Tours: Book free home tours with a local Redfin Real Estate Agent right from the app.
• Get a Competitive Edge: We’ll tell you which homes are likely to sell the fastest so you don’t miss out.
• Gain Exclusive Insights: Read comments about what a home is really like written by Redfin Real Estate Agents after they tour the home.
• Search on All Your Devices: Save your favorite homes and searches to your Redfin account and access them anytime, anywhere on the app or Redfin.com.
• Redfin App for Apple Watch: See new home notifications and discover nearby open houses with a glance.
• Share Homes: Easily share your favorite homes via text message, email, and social media.
• Sold Home Data: Get the latest data on sale prices of nearby homes.
• Save Thousands When You Buy or Sell a Home: We sell your home for more money than the industry average, and only charge 1.5% -- rather than the usual 2% - 3%. When you buy with us, you'll get second-to-none-service and save thousands in closing costs.
• Important Disclaimer: Savings vary by market and are dependent on several factors including the price of the property, the market minimum commission, and the buyer's agent commission. Representations of savings are not a guarantee or an offer from Redfin to provide a refund or savings on a specific property. Redfin reserves the right to make changes to the refund and savings calculation at any time while honoring all agreements commenced prior to any change. Refunds are not available where prohibited by law. The refund is subject to lender approval as well as possible restrictions of VA or FHA loans. If the transaction includes a short sale, additional restrictions may apply. The savings are not representative of Redfin partner agent transactions.
• Important Note: Search homes for sale in the states or metro areas of Albuquerque, Allentown, Asheville, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Bend (OR), Birmingham, Boston, Boulder, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Buffalo, Cape Cod, Charleston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Columbia (SC), Columbus, Corpus Christi, Dallas-Fort Worth, Dayton, Denver, Detroit, El Paso, Fort Lauderdale, Ft. Myers, Fresno, Grand Rapids, Greenville (SC), Hampton Roads, Honolulu, Houston, Hudson Valley, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Knoxville, Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas, Little Rock (AR), Long Island, Los Angeles, Louisville, Maine, Manchester, Maui, Memphis, Miami, Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Nashville, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Orleans, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Orange County, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Queens, Raleigh-Durham, Reno, Richmond, Rio Grande Valley, Riverside-San Bernardino, Rhode Island, Sacramento, St. Louis, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Fe, Seattle, Tampa, Tucson, Ventura County, Washington, DC, West Palm Beach, Westchester, Winston Salem, and Wisconsin.
What's New in Version 220.127.116.113
Redfin has a new look! We've also made a few minor tweaks to improve the overall home buying experience.
Very useful, easy and timely. Very annoying though that I get nagged to enable location services to search for homes near me EVERY. TIME. I open the app. How many people are browsing homes right next door to where they already live? And how much of your house-hunting do you do from home? I did most of mine from there. Maybe I do things differently than everyone else, but I believe the people searching for homes for sale on the as they drive around in a neighborhood happens less often than searching at home, so please stop trying to force us to turn on location services. Make it an option, great - but getting nagged every time is realllllllllllllly annoying.
Favorite real estate app
My wife and I are looking to buy our first home and Redfin is our preferred app to search for and view new listings in our area. We prefer Redfin for many reasons but the most important being that it provides more useful statistics for each listing than other real estate sites we've tried as well as the feature that automatically shares favorited homes with anyone you choose. The filter that allows you narrow your search results by lot size is another reason I prefer this app over others.
I've also used a Redfin agent before and the guy was an absolute joke. He lied to me about emailing the disclosure information and said he would resend it.. Never did though. After several follow ups, and stating perfectly clear that I wanted to put an offer in on a place, he complete ignored me.
Otherwise the app is good.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 25, 2016
- Version: 18.104.22.1683
- Size: 66.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Redfin Corporation
- © 2009-2015 Redfin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.