By James Detjen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official must-have, free companion for RedFlagNews.com readers.
Ranked in the Top 25 Conservative Websites for 2014 by Alexa Rank and Top 500 U.S. Websites by Quantcast, RedFlag maintains a news aggregation service that spotlights carefully selected news and commentary on a real-time basis.
- Get push notifications on the biggest stories
- Scan the latest updates in seconds from news sources across the globe handpicked by J.R. Elliott
- See eyewitness photos and videos from breaking stories
- Earn points toward gaining special privileges on the app and, of course, sweet rewards
- App-only exclusive content
- Full integration with Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, YouTube and iTunes
- Advanced Push notifications for breaking news
- Access the community from anywhere: mobile, desktop and tablet
What's New in Version 5.2.0
This app has been updated with:
• Full iOS7 compatibility
• Swipe from edge to go back or forward
• Performance improvements
Giving this app another 'try'...
UPDATE: this app was so bas (and advertising $$ greedy) that I deleted it even after patiently waiting 6-months for some improvements. Now I reinstalled it and am giving you another chance to see if you're going to take user complaints seriously...
This app has so many bugs it's impossible to use efficiently. The "read more" links DoN'T function properly (they don't want you ever leaving the app, clearly). Sharing articles is so cumbersome it's useless. Push notifications feed off FAR right 'sensationalism'. -->
Worse is, there is constant begging to contribute money "in order to keep the app up and running"... even though the app is 3/4 ADVERTISING to begin with!
Finding the facts
I am very thankful for my this app. It's difficult to get the facts about what is going on in our country and the world and believe this is a critical time for the USA and it is our responsibility to pay attention, ask ourselves questions, know the Constitution, and speak up to our families, neighbors, community, leaders, etc.
New design better but, has issues:
I've added one more star because I pretty much like the new design. However, there are still some issues that if corrected would make the app nearly perfect.
Number one, I've lost all of my favorites and that's pretty upsetting.
Number two, I can't add articles to my favorites. There is no Heart <3 in the usual position to add it to my favorites and I would really like to see this come back. It makes it so much easier to find articles I want to refer back to in the future. I haven't been able to add any since the updates. This was one of my favorite features of RFN.
Hoping for a soon-coming solution. As I normally read RFN more than any other news. (I've even donated).
- Category: News
- Updated: May 08, 2014
- Version: 5.2.0
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: James Detjen
- © 2014 RedFlag News :: Thank You for Using the Official App of RedFlagNews.com :: Created by James Detjen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.