By Redi-Reference, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A reader that can be used for accessing designated medical references and guidelines including guidelines from the Infectious Disease Society of America, American Diabetes Association, STD Guidelines from the CDC, COPD Guidelines from the American Thoracic Society and others.
What's New in Version 6.03
This update addresses the following issues:
- In iOS 5, the search field has a clear background, should be white.
- The app may crash upon startup if the device is in landscape mode and the last time the app was active, a document was open.
- In iOS 5 on the iPad, using the multi-finger gesture to switch apps causes the app to enter selection mode.
This app is a pretty pathetic reader. Many of the pdb files were not viewable in this app. There is no way to change the name of a file to something more meaningful. The user interface is not intuitive at all. Can't delete categories. The file structure makes it difficult to find saved documents and folders. It's really just a useless piece of software.
Half of what was downloaded was completely distorted and unreadable. Unable to access a large portion of the lecture notes on pain management through Learning Link.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 03, 2011
- Version: 6.03
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Redi-Reference, Inc.
- © 1999-2011 DC & Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.