Redshift Pro is the most advanced version of the leading astronomy app Redshift, especially for professional skywatching!
Control your telescope with Redshift Pro and plan your observations with the individually configurable observation planner. With the help of the Sky Diary you will not miss any celestial event.
What Redshift – Astronomy users say:
“Fantastic! This is far and away the best astronomy app available. Highly customizable and a great educational tool. I’ve used this app in the field many times with perfect results.” Hefe42
“Absolutely love it! Redshift is as important on telescoping nights as is my telescope! Very informative.” Dudettsky
- Telescope Control for Meade and Celestron telescopes (except Celestron NexStar Evolution series)
- Planetarium with more than 2.5 million stars, 70,000 spectacular deep sky objects, 4,000 asteroids, 800 comets and 26 moons as well as all planets and dwarf planets
- Online access to USNO-B1.0-Catalogue ( > one billion stars) and databases of spacecraft
- Extended observation planner for Sun, Moon, Planets, Satellites and many other celestial objects as well as weather info
- Sky Diary for solar and lunar eclipses, conjunctions, and meteor showers
- 3D models of the Milky Way, of planets, moons, asteroids and comets, bright and planetary nebulae, star clusters and many other deep sky objects
- Eclipse maps and supernova simulations
- Planetary and lunar gazetteers
- 5 basic coordinate systems
- Numerical integration of asteroid and comet movement
- Time interval: on board 1000 - 2500 AD; download 3000 BC – 3000 AD
- 25 guided tours and astronomical dictionary
Further versions: Redshift Compact for beginners, Redshift for advanced users.
Overview of all Redshift versions: www.redshift-live.com/features
Questions or suggestions for improvements:
Mail to email@example.com
We are looking forward to your feedback!
For more information on news and updates: www.redshift-live.com or visit us on www.facebook.com/redshiftplanetariumsoftware
We have optimized Redshift Pro for iOS 12 and improved the download from the Gaia and USNO star catalogues.
Ratings and Reviews
Stargazing on an advanced level.
Best astronomy application
Best astronomy application I have on my phone, and I have several. I just Wish I’d bought this one first. It looks very pricey as phone apps go. But I finally took the plunge. Not disappointed! No in-app purchasing required, it’s all in there. Just a fun side-note, it even lists the “Starman, Tesla roadster”, if you like to follow that kind of thing :)
Red Shift Pro
Best astronomy app I have used yet. I love that I can define any date, even a date far in the past and evaluate the skies. It is great that I can then save the studied date, location, and settings as a favorite so that I can quickly return to it for further studies. Great job Red Shift team!
Developer Response ,
Hi GACSavannah, thank you very much for the great feedback!
- United Soft Media Verlag GmbH
- 763.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 United Soft Media Verlag GmbH, Munich. ™ The RedShift Brand is a registered trademark of Maris Technologies Ltd. Copyright Maris Technologies 1993-2008.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.