RedZone Map is the first navigation app that allows you to navigate safely, by generating safe routes by using crime data sourced from local police, government, and by users like you.
- See what’s happening - Alerts about geo-tagged shootings, assaults, thefts and more with the date and time included
- Select your route - Choose between Safe vs Risky Route
- Never miss your exit - Voice-guided, turn-by-turn navigation
Do More for your Community:
- Report to your community of suspicious activity, shootings, theft, assaults, vandalism, and police on your route.
- Upload photos and videos onto the map for RedZone users to see
- Like & comment on published alerts
It is our goal to reduce a traveler’s risk of being affected by crime. Whether it’s at the gas station, on the road, staying at a hotel, or even touring a city.
Stay informed and navigate safely with RedZone Map!
- Fixed bug where navigation crashed.
- Improved navigation performance
Ratings and Reviews
So many things about this app don’t work. The top menu for crime showed 14 crimes in last 30 days but when I changed the time period for every other option from 24 hours to 60 days it remained at 14 crimes. When I turned off the filters for every crime category it still showed 14 crimes. How can I trust an app’s guidance to avoid crimes when it obviously isn’t accurate.
When you try to do a search in the top search box and begin an address, the app has suggestions below of actual addresses but when you click on any of them they don’t complete the address search box for you. You have to manually type the entire address.
How did they release such a poorly functioning app? Maybe it’s because I’m using an iPhone Xs but still a really poor experience.
Great potential here
I would love to see some integration where it tells more about the crime. IE police report, links and mug shots if someone went to jail, etc. Don’t make it a social media app, but talk more about the actual crimes and people. It would keep people safer and could help find actual criminals if done right.
Great for reference
This app is really good at giving a general idea of what areas are high crime so that you can avoid those areas or be on high alert. This app shows most of the major crimes (shooting, theft, assault, arson, etc.) but I wish it included drug crimes. Overall though I believe everyone should have this app and know what kind of stuff goes on in their own back yards.
- Zone Technologies Inc.
- 132.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Zone Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.