By Silvio Rizzi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Reeder 3, a news reader with support for multiple services like
- Feed Wrangler
- Minimal Reader
- The Old Reader
- BazQux Reader
Don't want to use a third-party service? Reeder also supports local/standalone RSS (no sync).
- Classic (iPad only)
- Dark (night reading)
- White (more contrast)
- Black (more contract, night reading)
- Safari Reading List
- QUOTE.fm (recommend and read later)
...and more via sharing extensions.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
- Initial support for keyboard shortcuts when using your iPad with an external keyboard
- Fixed: Crash when saving images
- Fixed: Missing images for cached articles
What's new in 3.0.2:
- Reeder now uses the Mercury web parser (mercury.postlight.com) for the “Read Now” feature
- Readability is no longer available (see readability.com for more info)
- Fixed: Issues when adding Feedly accounts
- Fixed: High disk storage usage
Best RSS reader in the App Store
One of my most used apps, for years.
Still the best RSS organizer
I'm in this app every day, count me as a devoted fan. Especially now that there is a dark theme!
Perfect no-nonsense RSS app
Unlike many other RSS apps, Reeder focuses on efficiently presenting the information you want rather than filling the screen with pictures and weird layouts.
Primarily text driven, the app makes excellent use of screen real estate without feeling cramped, and everything just works exactly like you'd want it to. It's smooth, logically laid out, and always reliable.
One of my favorite apps and although I was hesitant to buy it at first, it's proven to be more than worth it.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 02, 2017
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 11.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Silvio Rizzi
- © Silvio Rizzi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.