iClicker Reef (formerly REEF Polling)
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
iClicker Reef allows you to answer questions using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Tap to provide your answer and receive instant feedback. Compare your vote to the rest of the class. After class, access the saved poll questions to study for a quiz or exam. All data is stored on the cloud so you can access it anywhere from any device.
• Free trial subscription with account creation
• View your instructor’s questions as high resolution screenshots
• Compare your response to the class results
• Session history is stored in the cloud so you can access it anywhere
• Multiple Choice, Short Answer, Numeric, and Target question types
• Receive correct/incorrect feedback when your instructor grades the question
• Review the questions and answers to study after class
• Works alongside all iClicker remotes
What's New in Version 4.0.1
* New! We've created a new Course Dashboard for you where you can track your course performance and participation through our redesigned Course Statistics and Course History tabs.
* New! We heard that perhaps our Attendance check-in was *too* smooth and you didn't know that you already checked in. You've got a new success message that will show when you've checked in to your instructor's session.
* New! You'll see some new password requirements when creating a new account or updating a password for your existing account.
* New! Looking to learn more about how your class responded? We've added the ability to view Short Answer and Numeric question results.
* Updated! We've made it easier to see active course activity with a new Join banner for all your active course sessions.
* Updated! Tired of clicking a button to see results? Our new results screen automatically shows any results shared by your instructor and makes it easier to see class responses. No click necessary.
* With our new results, you'll see some improved question zoom functionality while you're reviewing a question. Simply tap it to expand to full screen and pinch zoom away.
We've also fixed some bugs and made performance improvements to make sure your semester starts off swimmingly.
Great and Cheap (Occasional issues)
App is generally easy to follow and quite useful in class. 35$ for two year subscription is a great deal for use of paper in all classes and versatility for professors' questions. Only two times have I had issues where it wouldn't log me in due to saying I didn't have an account, but those were resolved by hard restarting the app once and getting off and on internet once. Great app, would recommend.
Very user friendly!
This is my first time using an iClicker and I find it fun and easy to use! It's a remarkable little devise and I enjoy it's simple, and yet diverse functions in each of my classes. Very affordable as well; I am quite pleased!
I like the interface. Some of the new updates are great too. I like that you can pick a spot on an image now. And that my school paid for the subscription
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 16, 2017
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 24.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: HPHLP
- © 2014-2017 Macmillan Learning. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- REEF 6-Month Subscription (180 days)$14.99
- REEF 1-year subscription (365 days)$23.99
- REEF 2-Year Subscription (730 days)$32.99
- REEF 4-Year Subscription (1460 days)$47.99