iClicker Reef allows you to answer questions using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Tap to provide your answer and receive instant feedback. Compare your vote to the rest of the class. After class, access the saved poll questions to study for a quiz or exam. All data is stored on the cloud so you can access it anywhere from any device.
• Free trial subscription with account creation
• View your instructor’s questions as high resolution screenshots
• Compare your response to the class results
• Session history is stored in the cloud so you can access it anywhere
• Multiple Choice, Short Answer, Numeric, and Target question types
• Receive correct/incorrect feedback when your instructor grades the question
• Review the questions and answers to study after class
• Works alongside all iClicker remotes
This version fixes a crash that could occur for some users after their device falls asleep & later reconnects Reef.
Ratings and Reviews
I would give zero stars if I could. When I first started using iclicker I thought it was just crappy, but ever since my other professor has us using Tophat, this app is really sucky. Iclicker constantly disconnects during the class period, and if your teacher waits even as little as 6 min to ask the next clicker question, chances are you will have to refresh the page and log back in. Which keep in mind may count you as absent. I know it is not my internet connection because my laptop has very good internet connection and I have never experienced these issues with Tophat. Tophat is also much better because I as a student can study the materials even when class is not in session, as well as answer practice questions. TopHat has my five stars.
Great and Cheap (Occasional issues)
App is generally easy to follow and quite useful in class. 35$ for two year subscription is a great deal for use of paper in all classes and versatility for professors' questions. Only two times have I had issues where it wouldn't log me in due to saying I didn't have an account, but those were resolved by hard restarting the app once and getting off and on internet once. Great app, would recommend.
Wish it had more notification settings
This is a pretty good app, although a bit on the basic side, however, when a new question comes up after the previous one, there is no indication whatsoever from my cell phone and/or other device that a new poll has begun. I truly wish there were more notification setting options, such as being able to set a tone/set a vibration notification that sounds when a new question appears.
Developer Response ,
That's a great idea, and something we're working to include in a future version. We appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback!
- 50.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2018 Macmillan Learning. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- REEF 6-Month Subscription (180 days) $14.99
- REEF 1-year subscription (365 days) $23.99
- REEF 2-Year Subscription (730 days) $32.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.