Join the millions using Reelgood for searching, browsing, watching, and tracking TV shows and movies across all their streaming services. See everything that's on Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, HBO, Starz, Showtime and over 100 other subscription, TV everywhere, paid, and free streaming services.
How It Works:
- Select your streaming services from the over 50 available on Reelgood
- Browse and search your services all in one app
- Can't decide? Let recommendations, curated collections, IMDb scores and Rotten Tomatoes scores guide you
- Track your TV shows and add movies you want to watch
- Let Reelgood keep you updated with alerts when new episodes are available and movies are added to your services
- Click play from Reelgood to automatically start playing content in the app of your choice
- Get all the info: ratings, trailers, genres, cast & crew, summaries and more
- See what's free to watch online across over 90 streaming services with free to stream options
- Browse what's new on Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, HBO and others
- Give your phone a shake to unlock roulette and suggest something random!
Featured in: Wired, Mashable, TheNextWeb, TechCrunch, MacWorld
Reelgood supports 50+ selectable streaming services and 250+ total services when you add up all the rent, purchase, and free to stream options. This includes Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu and Hulu Plus, HBO GO, HBO Now, ABC, Freeform, Fox, AMC, Xfinity, TVLand, Comedy Central, AdultSwim, Bravo, E! Now, Fandor, Starz, Cinemax, Showtime Anytime, Showtime, the CW, Vudu, NBC, iTunes, Vudu, Crackle, FX, Prime Video Channels, CBS All Access, Indieflix, AcornTV, Mubi, Viceland, HGTV, Film Struck, Shudder, USA, Crunchyroll, and many many more.
Get in touch and tell us what you think:
If a movie you want to see comes to a service you have and you don't have push notifications, does anybody hear it? Well that's a riddle for the past, since this Reelgood update includes push notifications for all your watch next updates. Also lots of good new tracking tools to help you keep up to date on all your movies and shows.
All of what's new:
- Push notifications for movies added to your services
- Push notifications for new episodes of shows you're tracking
- Can "bulk" update your tracking position after bingeing multiple episodes
- Quickly add movies and shows to your watch next right from the posters
- Easily go back to the previous episode on watch next
- Added a setting to make the watch next your home tab
- Next air date added to show pages to see when they return
- Fix for filtering "episodes not on services" to filter all unavailable to stream episodes out of your watch next
- Air dates added to individual episodes
- Bug fix for shows with lots of episodes causing slow-downs and crashes
- Bug fix for long want-to-see and seen lists
Ratings and Reviews
I had originally thought when the app crashed I had lost all of the shows I'd added in. What had actually happened was that it had logged me out. After attempting to start over I was prompted to login and all of the shows were there. All good there.
The app can get bogged down when using it for too long. I'm on an iPhone X and after clicking back and forth on shows, switching back and forth from other apps, the clicks become less responsive. I've not had another crash yet, but I've also not used it for three hours straight.
Original:App crashed and deleted all of the tracked shows I spent three hours manually adding to it. What a waste of time.
Developer Response ,
Hey there! So sorry you're having trouble but the good news is we think we've found your account (based on the name you've posted with here) and all your tracked shows, seen movies, and want to see data is in there. If you email us at email@example.com we can get you access to it again.
Movie-Night figured out!
This app is great.. it not only allows me to look up movies across all of my subscriptions but also lets me add them to my watchlist, making it super easy to pick a movie when I’m ready to watch one. Definitely a must have for people like me who generally tend to have a long list of movies to watch but can’t think of any when it’s time to actually watch something. The addition of a direct link to content that takes me directly to the content page in the relevant app is much appreciated as well.
Must have for cord cutters
This app is a godsend. For all those who have cut the cord for streaming services I couldn't recommend this app more. Instead of opening every app to browse through content you can browse through all the services you have access to at once here. I have access to almost every streaming service available, so browsing for a movie can be quite time consuming. Not anymore. I love this app and use it every time I am searching for something to watch. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.