Join the millions using Reelgood for searching, browsing, watching, and tracking TV shows and movies across all their streaming services. See everything that's on Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, HBO, Starz, Showtime and over 100 other subscription, TV everywhere, paid, and free streaming services.
How It Works:
- Select your streaming services from the over 50 available on Reelgood
- Browse and search your services all in one app
- Can't decide? Let recommendations, curated collections, IMDb scores and Rotten Tomatoes scores guide you
- Track your TV shows and add movies you want to watch
- Let Reelgood keep you updated with alerts when new episodes are available and movies are added to your services
- Click play from Reelgood to automatically start playing content in the app of your choice
- Get all the info: ratings, trailers, genres, cast & crew, summaries and more
- See what's free to watch online across over 90 streaming services with free to stream options
- Browse what's new on Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, HBO and others
- Give your phone a shake to unlock roulette and suggest something random!
Featured in: Wired, Mashable, TheNextWeb, TechCrunch, MacWorld
Reelgood supports 50+ selectable streaming services and 250+ total services when you add up all the rent, purchase, and free to stream options. This includes Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu and Hulu Plus, HBO GO, HBO Now, ABC, Freeform, Fox, AMC, Xfinity, TVLand, Comedy Central, AdultSwim, Bravo, E! Now, Fandor, Starz, Cinemax, Showtime Anytime, Showtime, the CW, Vudu, NBC, iTunes, Vudu, Crackle, FX, Prime Video Channels, CBS All Access, Indieflix, AcornTV, Mubi, Viceland, HGTV, Film Struck, Shudder, USA, Crunchyroll, and many many more.
Get in touch and tell us what you think:
4.0! Thank you to our beta testers and other Reelgood-ers for all the feedback that has help us build our best version yet. Lots of new stuff in here so let's get to it:
- addition of some 50+ streaming services for the most complete streaming library available
- personalized "Because you watched..." recommendations across all your services
- sorting and filtering options, including by Rotten Tomatoes and IMDb scores
- see what's new this month on Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Prime Video and more!
- search and browse by cast & crew member
- curated collections like 2018 Emmy Nominees, IMDb's Top 250 Movies, & hundreds more!
- email notifications for when movies and shows you're interested in are added your services (push notifications coming next week!)
- new UI for easier search, discovery, and tracking of all your favorite shows & movies across all your services
- Reelgood roulette for when you want to see something random on your services (hint: shake your phone on the discover screen)
- better support for iPad, and iPhone X screen sizes and gestures
Lot's of new stuff so be sure to tell us what you think: email@example.com or hit the feedback button in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
I had originally thought when the app crashed I had lost all of the shows I'd added in. What had actually happened was that it had logged me out. After attempting to start over I was prompted to login and all of the shows were there. All good there.
The app can get bogged down when using it for too long. I'm on an iPhone X and after clicking back and forth on shows, switching back and forth from other apps, the clicks become less responsive. I've not had another crash yet, but I've also not used it for three hours straight.
Original:App crashed and deleted all of the tracked shows I spent three hours manually adding to it. What a waste of time.
Hey there! So sorry you're having trouble but the good news is we think we've found your account (based on the name you've posted with here) and all your tracked shows, seen movies, and want to see data is in there. If you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we can get you access to it again.
Must have for cord cutters
This app is a godsend. For all those who have cut the cord for streaming services I couldn't recommend this app more. Instead of opening every app to browse through content you can browse through all the services you have access to at once here. I have access to almost every streaming service available, so browsing for a movie can be quite time consuming. Not anymore. I love this app and use it every time I am searching for something to watch. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
No perfect app yet.
There is no perfect app for this yet, IMHO. I was excited to find this app has so many sources! But the UI is a lot harder to use than FanTV or even JustWatch. You can’t control all the sources from the app, only a very few. You have to login to the site from a web browser to see them all and enable/disable them. Never could find a place to enable/disable CBS OTA. For TV series you get one chance to identify having seen a number of previous episodes. If you are tracking binge watching a bunch of series, all the unseen episodes are jumbled together on one screen, not even sorted by show. Maybe if all you use it for is searching, then it’s fine. Keeping track of your shows is a nightmare.
Hi there! We agree, nothing perfect yet... but perhaps today is the day? We're releasing a new version that should help with many of the things you lamented previously. We've added all the services you see on our website to the app, improved and organized the tracking UI and made the whole app easier to use across the key functions of tracking, searching, and browsing. Hope you like it! Also that "bulk" updating feature to mark a bunch of episodes seen is coming very soon, but now you can track and untrack a show to do it in just 2 taps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.