The referee timer with activity tracking for your Apple Watch!
Create different presets for senior or junior matches on your iPhone and use them on Apple Watch for your next match.
During the match, your steps, distance traveled, calories burned and heart rate are recorded. This happens automatically so that you can concentrate on your match.
After the match you will see all recorded values in the Referee Watch App and in the official "Activities" and "Health" App. If your Apple Watch supports GPS*, you will also receive a map including the route you ran during the match.
* at least Apple Watch Series 2 required
In this update, the app is also ideally suited for other sports: the time can now be completely stopped, as you know it from handball or American football, for example.
All new features at a glance:
- the timer can now be stopped completely if desired (setting in the match preset)
- the activity type can be changed per preset (for presets created so far "Running" is now set; can be changed in the match template)
- display the actual length of each period and the overall time (only available for new matches)
- many minor improvements and data protection updates
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.