Reflection for UNIX is THE enterprise-class terminal client for UNIX and Linux system administrators on the go. A range of connectivity and terminal types are provided including both SSH and telnet, allowing you to connect to any UNIX or Linux host with Attachmate’s industry-leading terminal emulation technology. Looking for a replacement for the iSSH client that is no longer on the App Store? Reflection for UNIX can help you get the job done.
** Recent Enhancements **
- iOS 10 support
- iCloud Sync (via in-app purchase)
- Task/macro automation (via in-app purchase)
- Touch ID support
- IPv6 support
- Application PIN-Lock
- iPhone landscape mode
- iCloud Sync enables you to store Reflection configurations in the cloud
- Tasks support provides automation of processes via record and playback
- Touch ID support – Fingerprint recognition for protecting your systems with your thumb
- Application PIN-Lock - 4 digit hexadecimal pin code providing 64k combinations
- Auto sizing option with pinch/zoom gesture
- ConnectBox for quick access to your UNIX/Linux servers
- Multiple SSH authentication methods
- Multiple simultaneous terminal connections
- Configurable KeyBar for quick access to common administrator keys
- Configurable colors
- VT52, VT100, VT220, VT320, VT320 and XTERM terminal types supported
- Key generation (RSA and DSA)
- Private key import
- Easy uploading of users’ public keys to SSH servers
- Key exchange methods: diffie-hellman-group1-sha1, diffie-hellman-group14-sha1, diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1
- Hostkey types: ssh-rsa, ssh-dss
- Ciphers: aes256-cbc, aes192-cbc, aes128-cbc, 3des-cbc, blowfish-cbc, cast128-cbc, arcfour, none
On the roadmap and subject to change:
- UTF-8 support
- xterm color scheme support
Extend. Manage. Secure.
For 30 years, Attachmate (now Micro Focus) has been helping organizations to extend, manage, and secure their essential business information. Today, our products run on 19 million desktops and mobile devices worldwide. Built to integrate existing systems and emerging technologies, they make it possible for you to put your IT assets to work in new and meaningful ways.
Let us know what you think. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Reflection for UNIX, please visit http://www.attachmate.com/reflection
- Addressed startup stability issues occurring in some user environments
Ratings and Reviews
Best ssh app since iSSH was killed by Apple!
I fear that I incorrectly castigated this app, having mistaken it for another crappy one. This is the best ssh app for iOS, and for a one time $10 I’m happy to support the developers. I just wish that terminal colors were fully RGB adjustable. I’m very picky about my screens matching system to color, and HOT MAGENTA is the closest I can get here. :-(
Oh, and 3min timeout on connections is absurd. Apple allows 10 minutes. Please give us at least that, so I don’t have to script screen session reconnects.
This one WAS the best! Bummer
This one was definitely the best of all the ssh terminal clients in the App Store, but it’s lately been left to fend for itself in the cold. Now they want in-app purchases for just about anything useful. It used to be the best but now is just middle of the pack. I’m sad, because now I’m going to be looking around. I've tried them all including prompt and server auditor, and both didn’t hold a candle to this one. Probably the best feature is the use of Touch ID for logging into servers and making connections. I hope they decide to bring this back to its previous glory.
iOS 11 upgrade removed full screen view
It was pretty good until moving to iOS 11. Now there is no more full screen / way to get the keyboard off screen to view full screen status programs. Disappointed this hasn’t been addressed.
- Attachmate Corporation
- 94.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Attachmate Corporation, a Micro Focus company.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Feature Pack $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.