- "It’s a really amazing app. It’s the one app I go to write about my feelings and how my day was :)
I really recommend this app to ANYONE."
- "I love that this app lets me keep all my entries to read later. I also love that it gives some direction for people like me who want to journal but don’t know where to start."
- "I’ve never been able to get my thoughts out to well and this app helps tremendously! Thank you Reflectly!"
- "I love the app. I feel like it helps me get everything bothering me out, and helps me track my good days and bad days because it has reminders, and it’s like a little person understanding my day!"
** THE BEST JOURNAL APP TO LEARN SELF-CARE AND HAPPINESS **
How you are feeling on a daily basis matters. Reflectly is a personal journal and diary driven by artificial intelligence to enable you to deal with negative thoughts, make positivity louder and to teach you about the science of well-being.
Add to that the world’s first structured audio-reflections and you are are ready to learn the science behind happiness and well-being from some of the leading experts in self care and self help. Be prepared to reduce stress, get perspective, develop gratitude and learn to apply empathy and kindness to every aspect of your life.
Reflectly uses positive psychology, mindfulness and cognitive behavioural therapy to make you thrive in life and to give you the personal tools and mindset to overcome negative thoughts and build a habit of positivity through a journal into your life.
** SAY HI TO US **
We'd love to connect with you to hear about your Reflectly experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us on social if you have any feedback or questions:
• Facebook - https://facebook.com/reflectlyio/
• Instagram - @reflectlyapp
• Twitter - @reflectlyapp
.. or send us an email at email@example.com :)
** REFLECTLY PREMIUM **
Unlock Reflectly Premium and a world of Reflections:
• Unlock a completely new audio reflection every day and save it in your personal library
• Keep all your stories safe with a Biometric Passcode Lock
• Automatic cloud backups and instant syncing of your stories
• Customize your Reflectly experience with beautiful color themes
Reflectly offers an auto-renewing yearly subscription, with a 7-day free trial:
• $3.99 / month, billed annually as one payment of $47.99
After your free trial, Reflectly Premium subscription is $3.99 per month, billed annually as one payment of $47.99. The subscription automatically renews at the end of each term, unless turned off in your iTunes Account at least 24 hours before the current period ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes Account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. Any unused portion of free trial is forfeited after purchase. Payment is charged to your credit card through your iTunes Account.
These prices are in US Dollars (USD). Pricing in other currencies and countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
• Terms of service: https://reflect.ly/assets/reflectly_terms_of_service.pdf
Reflectly v2.0 is here! Our biggest update ever:
- We've teamed up with some of the leading self-care and mental health experts to bring you "Audio Reflections". They're little golden nuggets of knowledge that prompt the reflection process and give a little perspective on the larger picture in life. You can unlock a completely new one every day, at the end of each story you create. Try it completely for free with our 7-day free trial - cancel at any time if you're not digging the content! :)
- We've also added the ability to lock your app with a Biometric Lock!
- Oh, did we mention color themes? We've also included 6 beautiful themes for you to customize your Reflectly experience, which we'll continue adding on.
Tell us what you think by leaving a review! :)
Version also includes various bug fixes and minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Gain insight and see your life in a whole new way with AI.
I love this app because it’s very straight forward and minimally functional. Some apps try too hard to make you write or log every little emotion you were feeling throughout the day and it makes you stressed and anxious to try and thing back to these feelings you forgot you were feeling that day. I don’t write everyday which is normal for me but I feel like this app reminds me to write at the perfect times, when I’m not busy and have a little bit of downtime to type out how my day was.
The only thing that I am still having trouble understanding is the rating spread. I understand the whole idea of it, and think it’s a good one, just needs a little more information or maybe a nice info graphic on how to enhance your mood when you’re feeling down or ways to relieve anger or stressful or anxious feelings based on what you wrote that day. If you wrote that you had a great day and everything was perfect maybe incorporate that with relatable quotes or articles on how to keep your motivation up and what you can do to do so in your work and personal life. I don’t know, this is just little things I would enjoy so maybe other people would too but I do love this app it’s relaxing and helps you get out the emotions you need in a way that doesn’t take up too much time yet lets you reflect on the important parts of your day.
Hi, Thanks so much for your review ! We are so glad to hear that you like Reflectly and that it is useful for your daily life. We truly hope you will help spread the word and help us make the world a more positive and happy place! All the best, Team-Reflectly
This helps me journal like never before!!
I’ve never really been one to write reviews before - must be because I really love this app. But this has changed the game for me in being able to reflect on my day and journal! I’ve journaled in notebooks before but was never really consistent with it. But this has helped increase my consistency, ease of journaling, my “want” to journal, and include more details of my day - like being able to upload photos of it. I like how it asks questions to make me thing and reflect, although I don’t find all the questions worth answering, I definitely do like when I see a good question that helps me reflect! The only things I wish that were improved on this would be increasing how much you can type per section, having something to save all this data to, and idk if it’s desktop friendly, but if it’s not, then being able to use on a laptop/computer as well. But overall, I love this app and how convenient it is to journal. The hassle with journaling is being able to capture your thoughts and ideas at any given moment, meaning - having something to write on and write with. But the convenience of having this app on your phone to journal whenever really helps to simplify things and journal whenever you want
Hi, Thanks so much for your review ! We are glad to hear that you like Reflectly and we truly hope you will help spread the word and help us make the world a more positive and happy place! All the best, Team-Reflectly
- Reflectly ApS
- 48 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Reflectly ApS
- In-App Purchases
- Reflectly Premium $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.