“Reflexes" is a tool for measuring the status of human reflexes.
The tool analyzes the state of the reflexes of the human body, using three types of tests (COLOR, SOUND, POINT), measuring the response time of the organism.
"Reflexes" provides information on:
- HEALTH STATUS
- RESPONSE TIME MEASURED FROM HUMAN PERCEPTION OF STIMULUS UP TO THE REACTION OF THE ORGANISM
A historical summary diagram of the measures allows the analysis of the body over time and is very suitable for understanding evolution in terms of fatigue / stress of the user.
* Minor bugs fixed for iOS 10
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea, needs some work
I couldn't get the sound test to work. Otherwise, it measures response time well. With some bug fixes and refinements this will be a great app. Would like to see more types of tests available.
- Gianluca Natalini
- 3.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2010 Gianluca Natalini - NGCYBIT Robotics
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.