Reflow is a full featured Tablature and Sheet Music Editor that can be used to create your own original scores in a very flexible and innovative way. Songs you write can be played back using the embedded software synthesizer.
Reflow can also import and play any Guitar Pro*, PowerTab or MIDI file you can find on the Internet, giving you access to literally hundred of thousands of songs to learn and practice.
The new Reflow engine allows you to modify your song while it's still playing, for a totally non interruptive workflow.
Reflow can be used to compose and practice any song for Guitar, Bass, Drums, Piano, Banjo, and many other instruments as long as it uses Standard Notation or Tablature.
With its iCloud and Dropbox support, every change you make in a session with your band, will be waiting for you when you come back home. And it works seamlessly with the Reflow desktop app too.
This is a great addition to your musical tools collection, at an affordable price.
"Reflow Score Writer is a Killer App! Really well done and so easy to use!"
- Apps4iDevices.com (rated 4 out of 4).
- iCloud enabled.
- Dropbox enabled.
- Retina enabled.
- Import and playback any Guitar Pro*, PowerTab or MIDI file.
- Works seamlessly with the Mac version of Reflow.
- Export to MIDI, GP5, PDF and share your files by email.
- Write your music using Tablature, Standard notation, Chord Diagrams and Chord Names.
- Support of Piano Grand Staff.
- Musical directions (Coda, Segno, …).
- Flexible design allowing you to use different scores for each instrument of your song.
- Full vector graphics PDF export for easy manipulation in Illustrator.
- Many Guitar effects and articulations, such as Bend, Brush, Slides and much more.
* Up to Guitar Pro 5.x version.
swing feel and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Many features no longer work
Reading the manual online it shows you should be able to copy and paste. Well, no dialog comes up giving you the option to copy or paste after selecting things. This isn’t the only feature I’ve found that doesn’t work
Developer Response ,
The manual in version 1.13 is outdated, some video tutorials have been recorded concerning the copy/paste. These are available here : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-FyG72lF0HJlG3VAu9Ct-RulRTqQsp6w
It erases your work after you close it. It simply doesn’t save. There is no clear way to change tempo or set a loop. You will spend hours only to have it wasted. Avoid. The developers ruined this app.
There so many capabilities in this app that it significantly reduces the time and effort I must spend too learn or change a song. My only criticism is that I've not been able to find a way to reach them for help that's not covered in their quite thorough instruction guide. For example, creating repeat starts and stops are wonderful, but how can I create 1st, 2nd, and 3rd endings for a user of my songs? Nevertheless, I highly recommend this app!
- Gargant Studios
- 53.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, Gargant Studios EURL
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.