Reflow Score Writer
By Gargant Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Reflow is a full featured Tablature and Sheet Music Editor that can be used to create your own original scores in a very flexible and innovative way. Songs you write can be played back using the embedded software synthesizer.
Reflow can also import and play any Guitar Pro*, PowerTab or MIDI file you can find on the Internet, giving you access to literally hundred of thousands of songs to learn and practice.
The new Reflow engine allows you to modify your song while it's still playing, for a totally non interruptive workflow.
Reflow can be used to compose and practice any song for Guitar, Bass, Drums, Piano, Banjo, and many other instruments as long as it uses Standard Notation or Tablature.
With its iCloud and Dropbox support, every change you make in a session with your band, will be waiting for you when you come back home. And it works seamlessly with the Reflow desktop app too.
This is a great addition to your musical tools collection, at an affordable price.
"Reflow Score Writer is a Killer App! Really well done and so easy to use!"
- Apps4iDevices.com (rated 4 out of 4).
- iCloud enabled.
- Dropbox enabled.
- Retina enabled.
- Import and playback any Guitar Pro*, PowerTab or MIDI file.
- Works seamlessly with the Mac version of Reflow.
- Export to MIDI, GP5, PDF and share your files by email.
- Write your music using Tablature, Standard notation, Chord Diagrams and Chord Names.
- Support of Piano Grand Staff.
- Musical directions (Coda, Segno, …).
- Flexible design allowing you to use different scores for each instrument of your song.
- Full vector graphics PDF export for easy manipulation in Illustrator.
- Many Guitar effects and articulations, such as Bend, Brush, Slides and much more.
* Up to Guitar Pro 5.x version.
What's New in Version 1.7.6
- handle recent devices
- fixed dotted rests
- gp5 tempo export
- performance improves
- other minor fixes
Recent update broken.
In the recent update, there is a issue with the app. Whether in edit mode or not, when zooming in or out, it will afterwards lock the view, not allowing for any movement, at the beginning of the piece. I've found that pressing the "measure details" button (the one that brings up details such as key, time signature, and others) will "unlock" the view, until zooming in or out again. This "lock" occurs on both sheet music mode, and whatever the other one is called. I am running IOS 9.1 on an IPhone 6. Please fix this
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 25, 2015
- Version: 1.7.6
- Size: 39.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese
- Seller: Gargant Studios
- © 2012, Gargant Studios EURL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.