RefNet Christian Radio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RefNet (Reformation Network) is 24-hour Christian internet radio featuring biblical preaching and teaching.
Be enriched by the ministries of Alistair Begg, John MacArthur, Albert Mohler, John Piper, R.C. Sproul, and many more.
RefNet's daily programming is God-centered, God-honoring, and committed to the historic Christian faith:
● Preaching and teaching from trustworthy evangelical teachers and preachers
● Bible readings from the Old and New Testaments
● Daily news briefs so you stay current with the day's headlines
● Music suitable for background listening
● Dramatic audio theatre for family entertainment and encouragement
● Audiobooks for the growing Christian
The RefNet app allows you to:
● Stream via your cellular data or WiFi connection
● Listen to the schedule in your local timezone using time-shift
● Set calendar reminders so you don't miss your favorite programs
● Join the conversation on social media
To begin listening to RefNet, open the app and press the play button in the top left of the screen. To finish listening to RefNet, press what is now a stop button in the top left of the screen or use the sleep timer function.
Please send any comments and/or issues to feedback@RefNet.fm or use the new in-app feedback feature. Thank you.
What's New in Version 2.5.0
● Resolved continuous playback issue introduced with iOS 8.1+
● Optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+
● Improved general app stability
● Enhanced web access to support parental controls for family safety
There are two criteria by which to rate an app. First, is the technical dependability and operational integrity of the app system. This app scores high because I have never had a problem with it operating properly.
Second, an app is rated for its content and subject matter. Again, highest honors are awarded. This is not light and fluffy pop psychology trying to pass as Christian teaching. This is serious, in-depth Bible study and teaching from a Reformed perspective.
I love this app and listen almost every day. The only recommendation that I have is to add more John Gerstner - I really like him.
I live in a very rural area and we have one "Christian" radio station. This is a breath of fresh air. I am so thankful for RefNet for bringing true biblical teaching into my busy schedule. The only reason I gave it a 4 star rating is because it seems to be repetitive as in if you work a 12 hour day you will hear the same play list. But, that is really a minor thing compared to what you get. And for free at that! God bless everyone involved with RefNet and thank you again!
Thank you for this
This is outstanding. Your latest addition, the Westminster catechism with Sinclair Ferguson, is a real jewel. You could not have a better reader. The moment of church history is also excellent. Both of these are succinct and executed with excellence and objectivity -- no implicit criticism. Please have more vocal, classic choral music -- it is something which lifts one's spirit into the heaven of which we have been told we are already citizens.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 11, 2015
- Version: 2.5.0
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ligonier
- © Ligonier Ministries
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.