By JS8 Media Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RefocusFX allows you to alter the focus of an image by creating configurable focused and unfocused parts of it. Tap anywhere on the image to center the focus on that part, and then use the toolbar controls to alter the focal area and the amount to defocus other parts of the image by. Great for drawing attention to specific parts of your images by putting them in focus and defocusing the rest of the image. Simple refocusing actions should take around 2-3 seconds, more complex refocusing may take around 5-10 seconds. You can also use the toolbar to control whether the unfocused section of your image appears in black and white while the focused section is in color.
- Use the Square/Row/Column toolbar button to alter the initial basic shape of the focused area.
- Use the Focus Size toolbar button to access a slider to adjust the area of the focused section.
- Use the Defocus toolbar button to access a slider to adjust the focus of the part of the image you want to throw out of focus.
- Complete access to your iPad's photo library.
- Save your adjusted images to the photo library or send them as images.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Small improvement to the refocusing algorithm.
I would like to see a circle option that shows a circle using multi-finger gestures of the refocus area. It would nice to see lines on the photo when you are adjusting the focus area when using the other options. Plus I'd like to be able to adjust the transition areas between focused and unfocused.