Refresher ( Full Screen Auto Refresh Web Browser )
By Yang Shunwen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For keep tracking the latest web site updates, you need Refresher.
By a proper setting, you even don't need to touch the screen, this app will refresh and reload the web contents for you automatically. The refresh interval can be customised and can be saved into bookmarks individually. You can also set the default website from bookmarks.
If you disabled the refresh feature, this app will become a great web browser with full screen viewing supported.
Why you need it:
* View live game podcast from web.
* View live stock chart from web, keep eyes on the changes in every seconds.
* View live news from web, don't miss any latest news.
* Visit live blog, waiting for commentes.
* For other reasons you needed to keep your browser refreshing.
* Full screen mode
* Refresh interval can be customised
* Bookmark management
* Launch options
* Landscape supported on iPad
* Keep Screen unlock feature
* Easy to use
What's New in Version 2.0
- New designed.
- Universal app for both iPhone and iPad.
- Custom refresh interval settings.
- Launch option with default website.
Does what it says but needs improvements to be truly functional. Needs an alert mechanism so you do not have to stare at the app while it is running. Also needs to store user ID and password so it is easier to log into sites that timeout.
App need update for iOS 8 compatibility
After updating my iPad to iOS 8, this App freezes everyday. I need to kill the app and reopen every morning. Very annoying. Please update! Thank you.
This app will make screen huge. Couldnt click quick enough fue to search Of button on screen.
The purpose of refreshing. Since you waste time searching thru screen.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 26, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yang Shunwen
- © etware
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.