RefTime is the best soccer app for referees in the app store! Reftime is the next step in time and score keeping for the soccer referee. RefTime was created to handle all types of games: club, league, tournaments & recreational games. It was designed and built by a 07 referee with 10+ years of experience.
New games can be created ON THE WATCH. Reftime was designed to be fully functional without the iPhone. This is great for tournaments, games assigned to you last minute or if you just want to get the gang together in the backyard!
When using RefTime, please be advised that you should always wear two watches.
The user-friendly interface makes options during a game quick and easy. Scores are added from the main screen, and the soccer buttons (+1) are color coded to easily & quickly apply a score to the right team. You can swipe left (Home) or right (Visitor) to see score details such as player numbers & match time. You can also assign Yellow & Red cards to players.
• Coin Toss app – The will impress the players and refs.
• Four separate game timers: stopwatch, elapsed time, stoppage timer and Half-time timer.
• Game time score & cards are recorded.
Recommended Apple Watch Settings:
- Airplane mode – to save battery and stop alerts.
- Added a iPhone interface tome create, edit, sync data to and from watch.
- Can set defaults New game settings on iPhone Watch settings
- Compatible with WatchOS 5.0
- Updated screens for Series 4 watch
- Added Extra time option
- Added new Ref flip coins
- Added option to Sync data to & from phone
Ratings and Reviews
Once I got the hang of how to use it I love it. I am able to record the score, cautions and send offs before other officials get their recording sheet out of their pockets.
It would be great if the games were recorded on the iPhone for future reference especially during tournaments where we have back to back games.
I can’t wait to use it during the high school season
Good app, but...
This is a solid ref app, but I cannot add it as an complication. Please add this functionality in a future version.
Just downloaded app and can't wait to try it out at a real game this weekend. I love the fact it doesn't require an interface with my iPhone. When you're doing recreational games or tournaments, it was too difficult to create and transfer games from the iPhone to my iWatch. Now I can create the new game on my iWatch quickly and start the game. Easy to enter score and any cards issued right on my watch. I can't wait for additional features and tweaks. There are a couple of spelling mistakes in the app and the size rendering is off a little bit but it's nothing that interferes with its functionality. I would like to see it vibrate every 5-10 seconds when the clock is stopped to remind the user the clock has stopped. Great job.
- Design Technology Unlimited LLC
- 46.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Design Technoloy Unlimited LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.