By Regal Cinemas
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find movie showtimes and purchase tickets on-the-go for nearby Regal Cinemas, Edwards and United Artists theatres with the official Regal Cinemas app. Download this FREE app and enjoy the following features:
GET MOVIES SHOWTIMES AND PURCHASE TICKETS
• See which movies are playing in theatres now or coming soon
• Get showtimes
• Purchase tickets without having to go to the theatre
• Watch movie trailers
• Access Twitter to read real-time options on current movies
• Review movie synopsis, cast, ratings and runtimes
• Send upcoming showtimes to friends via text and email
FIND NEARBY THEATRE LOCATIONS
• Save your favorite theatres
• Easily search for theatres in other locations
• See movies and showtimes at a specific theatre
• Get directions to the theatre
EARN REWARDS WITH THE REGAL CROWN CLUB
• Earn coupons for concessions
• Scan and store your Regal Crown Club card for quick use
• Check your Regal Crown Club balance
Fandango Purchase Policy:
What's New in Version 4.4.0
Now as a Regal Crown Club member, you can customize the look of your card! Browse the Card Gallery and choose a design from your favorite movie.
Check back often, as we’ll be adding new designs to the Card Gallery from time to time!
Great In so many ways
Have used this app for awhile. Easy to navigate...see rewards, redeem, past movie, tickets etc. have one small issue of late...active purchased tickets only show on my iPad ..original iPad Air, so no Apple wallet...my iPhone won't show new tickets until after they're scanned. App and iPhone 6 are fully updated, so not sure what the problem is. Hope it's temporary...right now I have to screenshot the iPad ticket, or use the confirmation number. Otherwise would give 5 stars as everything else works perfectly!
Good, card can be added to wallet
Update: The loyalty card can now be added to my wallet. I added one star to my review.
So far, the setup was easy. I added the app so I could ad my reward card to Apple Wallet as advertised. However, there is an error and this function doesn't work.
I also noticed they add $1 to the ticket price when buying through the app. This makes no sense to me as it's probably more expensive to have a person sell me my ticket. I have to go to the theater to see the movie anyway? Why pay a convenience fee?
Really loving how convenient this app makes going to the movie. Not only does it show you screen times based on your location, but it also has a digital card to collect points for visiting the movie. And don't get me started on the deals you get with said points! Absolutely wonderful marketing. As a small favorite of mine also, I love how they allow movie skins to decorate your online card with. Very appealing to the younger generation if I must say.