By Tea For Three Studios
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Experience life in the British Regency as a young gentlewoman, where you must maintain proper decorum, sharpen your wits, and find a suitable husband—or not!
We've been featured on Polygon! http://www.polygon.com/2013/12/25/5231746/regency-love
With Regency Love, you can create your own story and interact with the world around you. Would you dance, practise the piano, or perhaps embroider a handkerchief? Take tea with your mother, visit an old friend, or ask after a new acquaintance, who just so happens to own a rather fetching waistcoat? Walk in the woods with a dashing companion, or discuss poetry with a reserved gentleman friend? The choice is entirely yours!
- Three bachelors, with more to come
- An additional bachelor available as an in-app purchase
- 18 different character traits to express your unique personality
- 6 accomplishments to impress your suitors
- 50+ different possibilities for your story's ending
- Period-specific trivia and word games to broaden your knowledge of the British Regency
- A rich world of characters
"I’m actually head-over-heels for this app. It combines my love of video games, Jane Austen and my iPad, in a pretty much ‘dream come true’ fashion." — The Bennet Sisters (http://thebennetsisters.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/review-iphoneipad-app-game-regency-love-from-tea-for-three-studios/)
"If any part of you is a romantic, if you love storytelling, if you were an English major, or any combination thereof, go get this game immediately. Tea for Three Studios has done an absolutely stunning job with Regency Love, and I can’t wait to see more from them." — Nerdy But Flirty (http://nerdybutflirty.com/2013/12/16/review-regency-love/)
Experience Regency Love now!
If you're tweeting about Regency Love, please use the hashtag #RegencyLove to share your thoughts on the game—we'd absolutely love to know what you think! You can also find us on the following social media hangouts:
Facebook: /RegencyLove or /TeaForThreeStudios
What's New in Version 2.1
- Various bug fixes;
- An iPad version with full compatibility and a custom interface;
- In-game button to report any potential bugs (those pesky things!);
- Some sneaky polishing of the graphics—and perhaps a surprise or two.
Major Bug Fixes:
- Schoolchildren weren't showing up in the memoirs, but are now visible to keep your inner "Gotta Catch 'Em All" mode happy;
- Sometimes the database becomes corrupt during the migration between updates. We've fixed a few of the bugs, but we're not always sure what causes it. In case you do encounter a bug we've missed, there is a way to start a clean game while keeping your achievements;
- Players couldn't progress in the story despite maxing out their stats, which has been fixed;
- The in-game "Report a Problem" button will help us weed out any bugs, typos, and other nasties we didn't catch this time.
Deserves more credit
I went into this game half heartedly, purchasing it on a whim. But I love it so much! Yes, I too am an Ashcroft fangirl now. What I love is that it's set in the very era I love the most, and how much depth each character had. I found myself holding my breath at dramatic scenes with the Ashcrofts, puzzled over what response could satisfy Mr Carter, and smiling silly to myself of everyone's favorite Lord Fat Cat. There were moments that were kind of moment ruining. I wanted my motivation credits so in the middle of a romantic or dramatic scene I would be waiting for the hint bar to load with intense music playing in the background for some Jane Austen hangman.
The only reason I'm giving it 4 instead of 5 is the price. Lovely game, but should be cheaper. I believe it would be $5 worth of they had a better choice of bachelors. Sorry Mr Digby.
Looking forward to what these creators will put out next! :D
I really like it--I was very quickly pulled into the story! The story is well written, although I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get to help Phoebe more with her romance. And why is Mr. ... I forget his name, but he's the clumsy, clueless gentleman who has next to no facial features. He needs his character to be drawn in a bit more. (Art wise, not character wise. He's perfectly goofy the way he is.😆) Anyway, I was actually wondering if you guys were planning on putting the music for this game (particularly the main menu) on iTunes? I really like the music in the main menu, and would love to buy it. Particularly since I'm writing my own regency novel and listening to this music has helped inspire me. If you do plan on putting it to iTunes, I'd love to get it. Thanks!
I loved it!
If you're a Jane Austen fan or if you just like the Regency era in general, you're probably going to love this.
It's filled with different paths you can take, decisions you must make, and it's just plain fun. It was clean too!
It was really refreshing to play an app game that isn't out to get all of your money. Most games have so many in app purchases and I can't stand that. This game thankfully, does not. It DOES have an option in app to buy an extra character but you don't have to. You can finish the game and it enjoy it without ever buying the extra character.
I certainly hope they're able to update the game soon and add more! Thank you!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 05, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 78.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TEA FOR THREE STUDIOS PTY. LTD.
- © 2013 Tea For Three Studios Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mr Graham$5.99
- Support Atlas$0.99
- Support Lord Sutton$3.99
- Suppor Mr Graham$2.99
- Support Lord Fat Cat$2.99
- Support Digby$1.99
- Support Anna$1.99
- Support Mary$1.99
- Support Ellie$2.99
- Support Mr Curtis$8.99