By Paul Wagener
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Never stand in the rain again! Rain Alert sends you a push notification when it is going to rain at your location.
- Smooth rain cloud animations allow you to see down to the minute what the situation was and is going to be.
- Customize the radar images colors, transparency, speed and forecast time.
- See at a glance how many minutes you have before the next rain cloud with the handy precipitation graph.
- Immediately see the radar after opening the app with lightning fast download speed!
- Rain Alert is universal. Buy once and get both the iPhone and the iPad version!
- Possible to specify any location in the UK or Ireland that you want to receive alerts for.
- With the 'Track me' GPS option your alert is always relevant, wherever you are!
- Choose how many minutes in advance you want to be notified.
- Do you want to be warned for a light drizzle or a streaming downpour? Specify how heavy the rain needs to be before you get notified.
- Don't want to be notified every 5 minutes? You can limit how many notifications you get!
- Specify a time limit to prevent notifications from waking you up in the middle of the night.
- Choose from 11 rain-related sounds, such as a single drip or an intense thunder.
- Touch 'More Info' to see exactly why you are getting the alerts that you are getting.
- Set up to 5 different alerts. All the above options can be set for individual alerts so you can set multiple alerts for multiple locations with different sounds.
Available for Germany, British Isles and the Netherlands.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
- Bugfix for iOS 7 users whose settings were not being saved anymore
- 'Track me' alerts working again
- Support for iOS 6 has stopped. iOS 6 users can download the latest working version by reinstalling the app
Satisfied? Not satisfied? Let us know in a review!
You can also send feedback and problems directly to the developer: email@example.com
Does it work in the US?
Does not appear to work in the US. I have set alerts to both track my location and for a fixed location, which it recognized, but get no alerts or weather radar.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Feb 13, 2015
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 21.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, German
- Seller: Paul Wagener
- © 2014 Paul Wagener
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.