Registered Dietitian Certification Test Prep is to help you prepare the Registered Dietitian exam anywhere, anytime right on your mobile device. With the most elegant and clean UI, we offers the best user experience in its class - you will enjoy every minute you spent on your study. You set your own pace and always can learn something immediately to get yourself better prepared for the test.
How we are different
- Keep yourself motivated and see your progress over time.
- Online discussion board and crowdsourcing to accelerate your learning
- Review your mistakes and concentrate on your weakness
- Most clean and simple design
- Nearly 2000 quality questions with detailed explanations
Study/Test: Get instant answers and useful explanation, review test result
- Review mistakes: Automatically create your own collection of mistakes, simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Discussion board for each question: Connect and contribute to the communities, a powerful way of learning by crowdsourcing
- Score history: keep yourself motivated and challenge yourself each day.
- Statistics, beautiful charts and graphs
- Sound effect
iSemApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
Registered Dietitians (RD) are the food and nutrition experts who address today’s complex issues surrounding foods and nutrition. Because the RD credential is widely recognized as the designation that an individual is an expert in food and nutrition, most employers are looking for individuals with their RD certification in their qualifications for hire. The demand for RDs and nutritionists is expected to grow by 20 percent between 2010 and 2020, faster than the average for all occupations, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. More information about becoming an RD is available on the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics' website.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
Good complete questions but the full answers are not viewable. For instance, three of four options are the same because they say "due to" but you cannot see the rest to make the right selection. I also found one answer had the wrong figure in the equation. This app NEEDS FIXING
I just bought this app and none of the questions have complete answers. For instance, I'm looking at a question with the answer "MUFAs cause HDL levels to" to what?!? Don't waste your money
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.