Rego — Manage your favorite places and routes
By MakaluMedia Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Rego is everyone’s favorite app for keeping track of places and routes.
From travelers planning and journaling their adventures, to backpackers navigating the trails, to real estate agents tracking properties, to photographers tracking shoot locations—thousands of people around the world use Rego to keep track of where they’ve been, where they are, and where they want to go.
Buy it today, or learn more at regoapp.com.
- Add places based on your current location, search, coordinates, contacts, photos, importing from the Rego website or "sharing" from Photos.app.
- Add routes by importing GPS files or by downloading from internet links.
- Organize your places and tracks into collections and folders.
- Highlight your places and tracks with pin colors and favoriting.
- Add photos and notes to your places and tracks.
- Navigate within Rego, or external apps like TomTom, Google & Apple Maps, Navigon, Waze or HERE Maps.
- Share places and tracks with others via email, message, WhatsApps and more.
- Backup and restore your data securely with Dropbox.
HOW PEOPLE USE REGO
- Travelers use the search and discovery tools at the Rego website to plan their trips, and import those places into Rego. Then while traveling, they use the maps and pins to get around, discover new places and capture memories in photos and notes.
- Hikers load Rego with the tracks they plan to walk, and then use Rego to select nearby routes and to stay on course.
- City dwellers use Rego to bookmark local cafes and restaurants, starring their favorites and putting those with wifi in a custom collection.
- Photographers use Rego to bookmark and review potential photo shoot sites with customers.
- Real estate agents use Rego to bookmark their listings, complete with reference photos and notes.
- And those frustrated with Foursquare are switching to Rego en masse! :-)
Brought to you by Makalu Interactive
What's New in Version 2.6
You can now select multiple photos in Photos.app, and “share” them with Rego, immediately creating a batch of new places!
Great app with unique features, nearly perfect
I love this app and the ability to pull GPS data from imported photos and map and categorize them. Love the multiple photos per location option and also the extensive ability to organize and tag your locations. You can also view your waypoints/photos based on distance from your current location. This is great if you are back in a frequented city and want to see all your closest favorite places near your current location.
I use this app to record all my favorite restaurants, hotels, coffee shops, photo spots, even GPS tracks from hiking and motorcycle rides (they import easily from GAIA, my favorite GPS tracking/mapping app)
Once they have an iPad version with iCloud syncing, I will be using this app even more.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 26, 2016
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 12.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MakaluMedia Inc.
- © MakaluMedia Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.