By Sotto Voce Filmworks, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Rehearsal® Pro is the app for actors!
Want to learn your lines? Want to be off-book, and book more work?
Rehearsal® Pro is the app for that. Its predecessor, Rehearsal® 2, featured in the New York Times, Fast Company, LA Magazine and BACKSTAGE, became the entertainment industry standard for cast and crew to organize their scripts for auditions and working on set. Battle tested in Hollywood and around the world by professional actors and acting students.
And now, there's Rehearsal® Pro.
"I love this app! Rehearsal® lets me learn my lines in the car while I drive to work. It already saved my butt when I was thrown a major new dialogue scene 45 minutes before we started shooting it. I plugged the new scene into Rehearsal and I was off book by the time I got out of the make up chair." -Clark Gregg (Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Desperate Housewives, New Adventures of Old Christine)
"I am very pleased with the results of using Rehearsal® so far. It is a powerful tool in preparing for auditions, or for days of work, especially when I am pressed for time. It is easy to use and I have no doubt that as it evolves, it will be a part of my work process for a long time." -John Carroll Lynch (Shutter Island, Dexter, The Drew Carey Show, Body of Proof)
Rehearsal® Pro is
- extremely easy to use, solid and reliable
- intuitive: it reminds you of what you do with physical scripts
- usable with any current iOS device, and syncs script markup between all of them
- costs one low price for unlimited usage
For actors from every walk of life and all areas of accomplishment:
- works with short audition sides, to feature length scripts
- easily handles physical scripts by bursting and scanning to PDF
- for every actor at any skill level, student, amateur or professional
- for every actor in every arena, from community theater, commercial, industrial, stage, web, VO, television, and film
- get help with on-board demo videos that show you how to do nearly everything
Manage your scripts easily:
- Sync scripts between your devices
- Manage scanned-in scripts for theater productions
- Rotate, crop, collate and tint your pages
- add physical scripts by snapping pictures of pages
- create bookmarks and easily jump to a particular page
- work with the same PDF and Word files you get on your computer
- easily break down your script into your scenes
- reading your script is a snap - just flick and scroll
Learn your lines quickly:
- highlight your lines and your scene partners' lines in vibrant colors
- record your lines and play them back, watching the script scroll by like a teleprompter
- quickly fast forward or rewind to pick up lines simply
- record unlimited versions of scenes, exploring your character and creating new reads
- automatically repeat your scene over and over until you know your lines cold
- group multi-scene auditions into one repeating scene
- pause recording and playback
- play peekaboo to memorize - reveal your lines in blackout mode
- quickly add beat marks to longer passages
Explore your characters
- easily create and review comments: text, audio, photo or video
- record different takes on lines, different looks for characters
- have all your choices at your fingertips for instant review
Special features just for voice talent
- audition for voiceover work from anywhere
- email in your auditions as MP3 files from anywhere to anyone
Everyone on the production team can use Rehearsal® Pro
- location scouts can create quick and easy reports
- makeup, wardrobe, set dressers: keep track of continuity and looks from scene to scene
- directors and cinematographers: plan shots and create on-the-fly storyboards
Rehearsal® Pro was created by a working actor just like you, David H. Lawrence XVII, best known as the creepy Eric Doyle, the Puppetmaster on NBC's Heroes.
What's New in Version 3.3
Hey there, Rehearsal® Pros!
In this upgrade, we've fixed a bug (again) that might cause scripts to go all gray when playing back recorded scenes.
We've also made sure your scene's initial playback position is proper with iOS 11.
We wrestled into submission an occasional glitch in Landscape mode.
We also stopped your scripts from shifting on you when you open them.
And we're always working on other improvements. Do us a favor, and view the Help files (just tap on the Help button on the main menu), or visit help.rehearsal.pro if you need support.
Also, you might want to set your preference for updates to Rehearsal® Pro to be automatic. We want you to always have the latest and greatest! To do so, go to Settings > iTunes & App Store on your device. Under Automatic Downloads, enable Apps.
While you’re using the app, we wouldn’t ever want to interrupt your rehearsals by asking you to rate and review us. However, if you find Rehearsal® Pro useful in your acting practice, please take a moment to give us a nice rating and review in the App Store. It really helps. Thank you!
Enjoy. All of us here just shouted, "Break a leg!"
David H. Lawrence XVII
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 15, 2017
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 97.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sotto Voce Filmworks, Inc.
- © 2009-2017 Sotto Voce Filmworks, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.