By U.S. Bancorp
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The REI MasterCard App gives you access to apply for and manage your REI MasterCard.
• 5% back at REI (1)
• 1% back on everyday purchases (2)
• On top of your REI member refund (typically 10%) (3)
• Earn an REI gift card when you apply, activate, and make a purchase with your new REI MasterCard (4)
Only REI members are eligible to apply for the REI MasterCard. Not an REI member? A lifetime membership is $20. See an REI sales specialist, go to REI.com or call 1-800-426-4840.
We may change APRs, fees and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Please refer to your Rewards Program Rules for additional information.
(1) 5% back applies to REI net purchases (purchases minus credit and returns) including full-price and discount- price items, REI gift cards, services, fees and REI Adventures-invoiced trip payments.
(2) 1% back applies to non-REI net purchases (purchases minus returns and credits) only. Non-purchase transactions, including cash advances, convenience checks, balance transfers, and other advance transactions as defined in the Cardmember Agreement, as well as interest charges and fees, do not qualify.
The 5% and 1% rebates are added to your member refund and returned to you in your annual member dividend.
(3) 10% member dividend is typical but not guaranteed. Your member dividend is based on eligible purchases, which exclude REI Outlet or REI Garage items, sale and clearance items, items discounted 15% or more, gift cards, REI Adventures trips, REI Outdoor School classes and outings, service fees (ex. rentals, labor), membership fee, postage, event tickets, passes or registrations, government agencies and sales tax.
(4) Gift card offer: To receive this one-time REI gift card, you must apply for an REI MasterCard, and make a purchase with your new REI MasterCard within 60 days of card approval. Purchase requirement is met by purchases only; balance transfers, convenience checks, cash advances, interest charges and fees are not applicable. Six to eight weeks after that purchase, the REI gift card will be mailed to the primary applicant's address. This offer is subject to credit card approval, and your new REI MasterCard account must be open to receive the REI gift card. This gift card offer is available only to new REI MasterCard accounts booked through this special offer. Existing and previous REI MasterCard accounts are not eligible for this offer.
The REI MasterCard Mobile App is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use the Mobile App. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
The creditor and issuer of the REI MasterCard® is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard Incorporated.
© 2016 U.S. Bank
© 2016 Recreational Equipment, Inc. All rights reserved
Your privacy and security are important to U.S. Bank and we are committed to protecting your information. Learn more at www.usbank.com/privacy
What's New in Version 2.9.1
This app works well; it's easy to use, too. If I could change anything it would be to have access to seeing my actual statement documents and/or my running total of expected dividend return. There is currently no place on the app (that I can find) to check your current dividend return from purchases. Otherwise it works well.
Don't rely on it
When it works, it's great. Sadly it never works. I've had to reset my password numerous times because the app always says it's wrong, or it says my email is wrong when it's not either. I've only been able to use the app to pay my bill once, other times I've had to call in. Now it just doesn't work at all.....
Touch ID Doesn't work
Touch ID doesn't work even though I've signed in with my user name, password and enabled it? Also get a warning that from time to time sign in without Touch ID will be required for security. What good is Touch ID if it doesn't stay enabled? If it worked that is.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 15, 2016
- Version: 2.9.1
- Size: 33.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: U.S. Bancorp
- © 2016 U.S. Bancorp, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.